New idea

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
So I have an idea that could be fun, and I don't know if anyone else is talking about it, or if it's already a thing. I suppose the best name for it would be pimping.

Basically Is a dom and sub relationship, in which the sub gives the dom an address (preferably a neutral location like a motel for privacy's sake, but home addresses can be used), and some photos of themselves, and the dom Basically advertises them online.
When the dom finds someone for their sub, they give the address and a password that the sub knows, and the sub has to fuck whoever turns up with said password, no matter who they are, what they look like etc. Personally I imagine the sub filming the encounter for the dom to watch, or doing it on live video, but that would be up to the couple.

The thing I want to discuss is safety. Obviously the submissive needs to be safe throughout the encounter, but the only safety measures I can think of are having a photo of the person that's being sent to them, and getting regular updates from the sub (or even just a thumbs up) to confirm they're ok.

Does anyone else think this could be fun, and does anyone have any input into how to ensure the safety of the sub? Any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: wh0re2015

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not really a new idea, this kind of thing was happening 10-15 years ago, before Craigslist pulled sex/personal ads.

Safety wise it's a nightmare, unless you can physically be around, close by, to supervise the risks are too much. Trying to do this kind of thing in an online basis is really out of the question, you're putting the sub into a position of unknown danger with no way to render actual help if they need it.
Even some kind of call in, safety check isn't going to do any good if things go really bad.

Unfortunately this is one of those things that is great for roleplay/fantasy but just doesn't translate to real life.

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Not really a new idea, this kind of thing was happening 10-15 years ago, before Craigslist pulled sex/personal ads.

Safety wise it's a nightmare, unless you can physically be around, close by, to supervise the risks are too much. Trying to do this kind of thing in an online basis is really out of the question, you're putting the sub into a position of unknown danger with no way to render actual help if they need it.
Even some kind of call in, safety check isn't going to do any good if things go really bad.

Unfortunately this is one of those things that is great for roleplay/fantasy but just doesn't translate to real life.
Yeah I kind of assumed that's the case. It's not something I'd ever do unless safety can be guaranteed of course

Featured Threads

New Personals