New Sub?

confusedbunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2015
Hi, I'm very new to this, and I don't want to jump right in, but I want to learn about everything i can before I truly get into it. I'm 19 and transgender (Female to Male, but no surgeries or hormones.) and I'm a sub, at least I think so. I have no interest in being a dom. But the problem is that I'm self-conscious about my body and such, I also am a bit scared about doing this online, because I don't want to find out my mistress is actually some guy. (No offense, I'm just not attracted to men, and I don't want to show my body off to them) I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for these ponderings, I just needed some advice on how or where I should start. :embarassedface:

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
:) I think your post is the right place to start. People here on Kinktalk are generally nice and helpfull. Try looking at all parts of Kinktalk. There are good discussions of every aspect of the more or less kinky lifestyle. Im sure you vill find what you are looking fore. Be cool - don't hurry things.... All good will come to you. Good luck! xxx PleaseHurtMe :rolleyes:

Featured Threads

New Personals