New Submissive Just Wanting to Talk

xxxRosebudxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2015
Michigan
I'm very new to all of this, in fact I've only shared one sexual experience with another person and still have never had intercourse....and I'm 23 years old now. I'd prefer no one refer to me as a virgin, I find the word too tied to outdated notions of sex and sexuality. I heard BDSM communities tend to be...safe places where people don't judge.

I guess I'm here to just learn more about what it means to submit and about myself. Maybe makes some friends along the way. Whether I'm ready to find a Dom is another story, just people to talk to about this is enough for now be they Doms or fellow Subs. Flirting would be fine-no-I don't know. :(

...how pitiful does all this make me sound?

Official BDSM Questions

1. What does it mean to you to submit? Or have someone submit to you?

2. Was submitting the first time scary? Was dominating the first time scary?

3. Ever have a bad experience with a d/s??

4. Is it weird that I'm pretty damn sure I'm a submissive when I've so little experience with sex at all?

5. Is it easy to tell someone is a dom/sub before they say so that is? Guess that's a question for very experienced people here.

Questions can be asked of me as well, so feel free.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Firstly hello and welcome!
So nice to see someone coming in open to asking questions and discovering something of what bdsm has to offer.

I will attempt to answer your questions as best I can and encourage others to relate their ideas and experiences.

A critical question that few take the time to understand. For me submission is a (mostly) unquestioning willingness to follow my instructions and to please to me. Unlike a lot of the rubbish you see around submission is not commanded by shouting, insults and a big stick it is earned through actions that engender respect.

For me my first Dom experience was with an experienced sub, she helped guide me and really set me up well with an understanding of some of the key fundamentals.

Yes, everyone has and they are lying if they tell you otherwise! Mostly bad things happen with miscommunication. Listen carefully and never assume, also don't let your willing to please take you into something you aren't ready for.

4. Is it weird that I'm pretty damn sure I'm a submissive when I've so little experience with sex at all?

No, its often something that people recognise but are usually unwilling to admit to. The fact you accept this is good, submission extends beyond sexuality although that makes up a big part of how it is often expressed.

5. Is it easy to tell someone is a dom/sub before they say so that is? Guess that's a question for very experienced people here.

Usually it is, some people are better at hiding it than others but face to face and even in online discussion I can usually pick up on subtle clues.

Hope this helps and look forward to some interesting discussions!

xxxRosebudxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2015
Michigan
I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me pms, talked to me on kik, and posted replies to my first thread. I really appreciate it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Kik me at the same name

Jesus dude, did you not bother to read the post at all? She clearly states she is just looking for advice, post anything you've got to say here or pm her.
I'm getting mighty fed up seeing "kik me" as the only response to intelligent, well written posts. Grow up!

xxxRosebudxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2015
Michigan
Jesus dude, did you not bother to read the post at all? She clearly states she is just looking for advice, post anything you've got to say here or pm her.
I'm getting mighty fed up seeing "kik me" as the only response to intelligent, well written posts. Grow up!

:eek: T-thank you! Your kindness makes me cry!

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Uh . . . the dom respects the sub's limits and the sub respects the dom's 'orders'

Not exactly. Ya just need to find the 'right' one.

First time. I nearly told the staff. But then I met my current master. He's pretty nice.

I dunno. Like the doc said, it doesn't always pertain to sex.

5. Is it easy to tell someone is a dom/sub before they say so that is?
Not always.

If you've any more questions maybe PM me?

Featured Threads

New Personals