New to this platform and scene

SubBoy23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2023
Hi everyone! I’m a 25 yo male from Norway but I study in Florida, for the past year my interest in femdom has increased a lot and I’m basically looking to get to know people in the scene and eventually be in a relationship. I suffer a little bit from social anxiety and honestly I don’t know where to start my search. How can I connect with people in the community, and where can I also date someone in the scene?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I reccomend joining FetLife dot com. Putter around for a while. To get the feel.
There is an events feature where members can post an event. Other can rsvp their intent to be at the event. You will want to look for events such as "munches" and "meet n greet"s. Begin attending some. Get to know folks and let them get to know you. If you don't find a match continue attending. Sometimes people who fit have trouble making that first contact. Relax and have some fun.
Happy Trails

SubBoy23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2023
I reccomend joining FetLife dot com. Putter around for a while. To get the feel.
There is an events feature where members can post an event. Other can rsvp their intent to be at the event. You will want to look for events such as "munches" and "meet n greet"s. Begin attending some. Get to know folks and let them get to know you. If you don't find a match continue attending. Sometimes people who fit have trouble making that first contact. Relax and have some fun.
Happy Trails
Thank you so much, have you ever been to munches and meet n greets, if so how was your experience with it?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
The first few times I felt out if place. But, I grew more comfortable. Some of the conversation is kinky. But much of it is how life is going in general and a how ya doin. If you hit it off with someone you can arrange to meet another time.

Reactions: Wildrebel

SubBoy23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2023
The first few times I felt out if place. But, I grew more comfortable. Some of the conversation is kinky. But much of it is how life is going in general and a how ya doin. If you hit it off with someone you can arrange to meet another time.
Oh okay I understand. I’ve been looking for munches in the Miami area on fet life, but I don’t understand where to find it, could you maybe help me please?
And the munches are they specific to one kink or is it just like a meet up with “friends”?
I feel that I crack pretty quick when I’m uncomfortable, and I feel like attending by myself would be a bit difficult. But I guess I just need to jump at it and toughen up

Featured Threads

New Personals