Newbie sub

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First off. Do some of your own research here and on fetlife. Get a mentor of the same gender and role. Ex a sub female.

Too many people here will come at you with “I can train you” or whatever bullshit other story theyll feed you. This usually just equates to them giving you tasks and taking advantage of you not knowing any better. Training in the lifestyle is sort of subjective. Can one Explain the basics and how a dynamic works? Of course. However every dynamic is different and unique to the pairing. What works with Dom number one might not be what Dom number two expects of you.
Discussions to have would be likes, dislikes, hard limits, availability, expectations etc. when a Dom claims he’s experienced. Get specifics. Don’t accept “I’ve been a Dom a long time or I’ve got lots of Exp in bondage.” Get details a person who knows for real should be able to give lots of details.
Finally you can always say no. Lots of guys will try to guilt you into thinking you’re not a real sub of you don’t follow their direction. That’s all bullshit. You owe no one anything until such time as you’ve given consent and agreed to terms of a dynamic.
Just because you are “a sub” does not mean you are “everyone/anyone’s sub”
Search up beginner new or other keywords here to help you find similar material.
Red flags are dudes using titles immediately with you. Like hey Babygirl daddy wants to talk. Or hey slut give Master some pics. Just block those fake douches and move on.
Trust your gut and browse around plenty before signing on to a Dom.
Happy kinking.

Featured Threads

New Personals