Nipple clamp ideas

Jhsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2015
My master has decided that he wants to get a hotel for a night and have all night play . He wants to try some new things and has told me to ask for new ideas . He wants to focus on two main things: Nipple Clamping/pain andanal training .HE loves pulling clamps off my nipples and I can Endure a good amount of pain.All ideas will be relayed tohim. NO genital clamping .HE wants to pushmy pain limits. Thank you all in advance

Jhsub

Hammerhead

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Electro shock. Attach a special machine to the clamps and you can boost the amps higher and higher. Or go classic with a car battery and some.jumper cables.

Jhsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2015
I've never done anything with elect. I will let master know. Thank you ;)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Whoa, steady there Hammerhead. Electro shock stuff is something you need to go careful with especially around the chest area. Unless you have a purpose made erotic/bdsm shock device don't monkey with it. Amps are what kill you, volts give you the buzz, tiny amps with lots of volts like a static charge are what is needed. Easy to get and a lot of fun is the "violet wand" style shocker, they give off a nice plasma glow and lots of nasty little sparks that feel really cool. Check em out here http://www.stockroom.com/Violet-Wands-C227.aspx but lots of places sell them.

Alternatively if you want something easy and simple go for clover clamps. These devilish little wonders are originally for drying silk, they grip harder the harder you pull on them so set right will hold a lot of weight or tugging.

Featured Threads

New Personals