Non physical punishment

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Hey everyone, my sub and I are relatively new, and i am looking for good ideas towards non physical punishments.

Define non-physical first. Do you mean no punishments like whipping or wax play, or just something to punish her mentally?

ShadoWolf05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2010
Iraq, right now
Non physical punishments

Yes exactly that, non physical, so anything mental, or tasks that would not be physically painful, like the best example i have is writing lines, or she has to stay in the corner holding a sign saying she is a slut. im kinda a nube here,lol, and trying to get some good ideas built up

ShadoWolf05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2010
Iraq, right now
Non physical punishments

Yes exactly that, non physical, so anything mental, or tasks that would not be physically painful, like the best example i have is writing lines, or she has to stay in the corner holding a sign saying she is a slut. im kinda a nube here,lol, and trying to get some good ideas built up

celeste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2010
i believe one thing my Sir Shadowolf05 is refering to is the mind fuck. ive been interested in it because i am not an emotional person and to bring out that kind of extreme emotions through entirely mental process would be interesting. Right now im not sure if i would love or hate it but i would love to try it and my Sir is interested as well. The other non physical things could stil involve me doing things physicaly but not physical punishment ie beatings etc.

Thank you all for your help!

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
non physical punishments are fun and i do them sometimes, i like humilating the slave (which is a bit of turn on for my girls anyways). Say going out in a skimpy skirt but with odd colour underwear embarrsing for any girl or no underwear.

there are tons of things you can do if you use the internet to research stuff.

s0phy4u101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2011
just helping out..

I am a Mistress and I had subs who wanted to be humiliated by verbally degrading them. since you don't want a to physically hurt her, better to degrade her soul by calling her names. Names that will intentionally break her heart since your new to this lifestyle
slut is an overused term, try calling her fagot, old hag, or anything that will make her cry. as they say, words can hurt far more greater than physically touching her..:)

Reactions: Sub-Les85

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I know this is a pretty old thread but errr....don't break her heart is my best advice! If it's a true punishment you shouldn't do something she's going to enjoy, I thought that was logical but clearly not to a lot of people.

I get corner time or have to write lines. I hate both but I will admit they give me time to think and calm down. For me they're the best punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeaconStruction

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 14, 2011
St. Louis, Metro Area
Just the act of telling her that things are "punishable" should help. Ignoring or flippantly/obviously and playfully switching a conversation she is interested in works, especially if she engages the convo first. Let her know that you are not interested in what she has to say if it doesn't pertain to you. Misplace things and make sure they are on your person, or in a place only you know. Make her search for them..and make sure she knows only you know where they are. These are all "punishable offenses." Either the conversation is inane, or the time spent searching is wasteful, etc. Make her wear something that is easily left behind (bracelets, rings) and let her know you will punish her later for leaving stuff in your space. My all-time favorite though, is letting my Sub leave without asking. That ALWAYS ends in future punishment that is simply exquisite!

knowandwrite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
One punishment that might work well is a length punishment, like a half hour of kneeling in the corner. That would give them. Plenty of time to reflect.

minimarshmellow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 9, 2011
a punishment that always works on me is when my Master tells me he is dissapointed with me. For some reason it just crushes me and makes me be the best sub I can be. I know not to screw up the same way again. After I have a few minutes in the corner i apoligize to him and he forgives me.

trickery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2009
i believe one thing my Sir Shadowolf05 is refering to is the mind fuck. ive been interested in it because i am not an emotional person and to bring out that kind of extreme emotions through entirely mental process would be interesting. Right now im not sure if i would love or hate it but i would love to try it and my Sir is interested as well. The other non physical things could stil involve me doing things physicaly but not physical punishment ie beatings etc.

Thank you all for your help!

What if he told you exactly what to wear, blindfolded you, and then whispered degrading things to you? Also, I think a good way to balance out the potential negative emotions would be for the master to reward the sub after the non-physical punishment is over.

Featured Threads

New Personals