old freindship gone wrong

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I walk into the bar and see Josh, my old friend I haven't seen since high school. I see him sitting in a booth and wearing a business suit, I smile slightly seeing that he had not forgotten me. he stands up and gives me a tight hug. He waves down a waitress and orders us both drinks, I start looking around in awe at the 5 star hotel's décor. He breaks my train of thought by saying "how have you been?" he says calmly, I stare at him then snapping back into reality "I've been good, I don't know many people around here, I had to move" I frown thinking back but continue "it was nice that you'd meet me on such short notice. Nice suit by the way" I say kind of rambling. He looks down at his suit and smiles "thanks for noticing." the waitress hands him both drinks, oddly she winks at him but you shrug it off, he is a good looking guy after all. he passes you a beer, you take it and take a few sips. Almost out of nowhere he asks "do you remember Samantha, his sister?" he asks softly almost sad, I look into his eyes "umm... somewhat, not really though. Why do you ask?" he seems to go back to normal "no reason." he states shrugging. I take another sip and feel a little odd but its probably just me being both a lightweight and not eating much of anything. "you okay there? I should take you home, my car's just outside." He calls over the waitress and pays the bill and hands her some keys that look like yours but you dismiss the idea on account of your blurred vision. She smiles and giggles, you look at her curiously but he starts to walk you out. soon enough i'm laying in the back of his car, I try to get up but can't move, I can barely talk, I try to ask for help but all that comes out is sounds, almost animal-like. I hear him laughing clearly in the front, don't worry, I'm not planning to kill you. This is just payback. This'll be fun for me not so much for you" he pulls into a driveway and turns off the car. He throws me over his shoulder, it looks like he lives somewhat in the country side it, stinks terribly and he carry's me in, he is greeted by his dogs. He carry's me downstairs where there's 4 dog beds, 2 don't look to comfy but the other two are alright. There's some girl asleep in one of the uncomfy beds and is chained to the wall. he sets me in the other bed, I really want to itch after only a minute in it, but can't even move, he chains me, as well, to the wall. I feel something in my neck and start to feel sleepy, before I fall asleep the dogs walk down and climb into the other beds. I finally fall asleep.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
This should be a book kik me with more same name

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I wake up quickly to the sound of his steps down the wooden staircase. I panic and start pulling on my chains, only hurting myself. The sound of rattling chains both alerts him and wakes up the girl next to me. "Good morning." He stands in front of me. I lay still, filled with fear. "Are you going to hurt me?" I ask scared. The girl next to me laughs a little, he smiles and awnsers "yes, quite a bit actually." He unchaines me from the wall but I'm still handcuffed together. I see this as my chance and lunge at him. He holds me back and slaps me hard. "For that you won't be sleep here tonight. You get to sleep outside in the pig pin." I stare at him and start crying. He starts to carry me upstairs. As soon as we get up there the waitress, from the other night, was sitting on the couch. She walks over to me as he sets me on a table. She's holding a shoebox, she passes it to him. She starts to pull down on her skirt revealing my panties. "No! Please don't!" I beg but she just smiles as she rips my panties into two. All I can do is cry, beg, and scream. She rips my shirt open and cuts my bra with scissors. I'm completely helpless.

Last edited:

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I'm finally back. So now I can add more. I am lying on the kitchen table naked and ashamed im sobbing uncontrollably now "please let me go. What did I ever do to you?" I cry out and look up at the woman "who are you!!!" I scream. She looks at me "you don't know?" She asks pinching my nipple "it doesn't matter. We will ruin her all the same" I try to ignore him but he Keeps going "we will streach her holes, humiliate her in public, publicly display her. She will stop begging to be let go when we ruin her so bad that she won't know how to function outside of this and when that happens we can sell her out for 50 cents a fuck" he laughs and teases and she joins in and starts rubbing my pussy while he starts pulling my nipples "don't cry or it will get worse" he threatens me and shoves my dirty panties in my mouth to gag me I taste my sweat and horniness from yesterday and Wanna cry but I'm scared of what he'd do to me if I did. I hear her grab a marker and I suddenly see the girl from last night being carried and put down on the floor and she starts to white on her. He finally stops and sets me up so I can see her. The girl from last night is not cuffed but is just laying there and taking it he looks at me and says "that's what a good slave looks like and that's what we will turn you into"

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I look at him, spit out the gag and say softly "Ill do whatever just stop. please" I sigh out and I see a grin spread across his face and both the waitress lady and the other 'slave' crawl to me I turn back to josh "can you explain what's going on here?" I ask softly. The waitress lady walks in front of josh and says "I'm Samantha, yes his sister, and your my present" I look around confused "she attacked master this morning" the slave says almost tattleing. Samantha turns to her "what has been told to you about tattling little puppy?" She asks and the slave looks down "not to mistress. I'm sorry misstress" Samantha looks at me "first thing come down next to her and let's play a little game" I do as told but the other slave protests "please no more games" she whines. Samantha glares at her "I guess you need to be punished instead. Let's take this downstairs, both of you" we both follow her downstairs. Whene we get there Samantha spreads the other slave out and slaps a collar on her that reads slut, turns to me "that's her name. Got it?" I nod looking at slut. I watch her grab an enema bag and sets it up "this is what happens when your not a good slave like you sould. Would you like to slap her or do anything to the girl who wants you to sleep in the pig pin" I look around "can I?... Misstress" I add on she smiles "hurt her or humiliate her. Do whatever" I walk over to her and stand over her and grab a paddle and I keep paddling her ass until it's beet red and bruised in places " I've had a bad day and you want me to sleep with fucking pigs!!!! Why's that you slut?!?!?!" I yell at her pissed, she says weakly "she's my misstress and your not welcome here" this just pisses me off more. I grab the biggest dildo I can find and slowly force it in her pussy without lube. As I walk away I kick her in the stomach. Samantha slowly puts the enema tube up her ass and walks to her face "you can have some revenge tomorrow" she looks happy but I'm terrified. "Now. I want you to watch her ass fill and I hope you enjoy it" she sits down

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I watch her ass fill and my mind starts to race about what slut will do to me. When she is finally full Samantha walks over to her pulls the tube out and shoves in a plug to keep it all in "now it's bed time. I won't chain you to the wall but the door will be locked and don't try anything" Samantha says. I look at her terrified "please misstress don't do that. She'll hurt me misstress" I beg then look at slut. Me calling Samantha pisses her off even more. Samantha shrugs "if she does then she won't get to punish you tommorw but of she does it tonight I can't stop her" she explains and I see a grin across sluts face. I watch Samantha walk upstairs and lock the door. Slut doesn't waste a second and immediately stands up and grabs a cane "are you ready? I think your name should be bitch" she teases. "But before I get started I want watch you suffer" she picks me up with ease and I see her walking to a wooden horse that looks super painful and she doesn't just set me on it she drops me on it and I immediately cry out "noooo" and I the wood slams into my pussy and clit and I can already tell that this is going to be a long and painful night

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
(If there's a specific kink or fetish you want me to involve please tell me. I really appreciate your feed back. On a side note im looking for a female sub)

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
She starts pushing me down and rocking me back and forth "I'll make you sleep with the pigs yet" she teases "I'm sorry please stop it slut" I say trying my best not to cry from pain alone. She pushes all her weight down onto me. I feel like I'm going to be split in half "I'm going to absolutely ruin you all in one night" she whispers into my ear and she moves her mouth to my mouth and slowly starts to kiss me. I try to pull away but she pulls my hair into her lips. She pulls away and spits into me face and pulls me up I see some blood on my thighs. She whistles and a gloden retriever runs up to her leg and starts humping it "down girl. Later tonight you might get the real thing" she says looking at me "I bet he'd love fucking your ass or pussy" she teases. My eyes water "please don't that's just sick" I beg. She sets me down and examines my holes "your ass hole is extremly tight" she says sticking her pinky in and my ass barely even allows her to do that "this will be a fun hole to stretch" she grabs some hollow plugs, a few big dildos, and an inflatable butt plug. She holds up the inflatable butt plug "this thing can grow to the size of 1 1/2 basketballs" she slowly sticks a dildo into my pussy "this thing is tight too" she says forcing the rest in. I can do nothing but lay there and take it as my holes are getting stretched and I slowly start to cry when I feel her hovering over me "leave me alone to cry" I sob out. She ignores me and just starts to pee onto my face "what the hell!" I yell at her but when I do she sprays her piss down my throat. "I'm in charge here. Not you" she commands "okay slut" I whinper. She steps on my Breasts "you can not call me slut when we are alone" she says pissed I just all disgusted, humiliated, and in pain

Last edited:

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
After a little bit my pussy is so stretched out that it hurts and she shoved 7 sharpies in there. My ass ,after about 30 minutes of streaching, is so stretched that she can now fist me. "Now. It's time for the doggies to have some fun with you" she says puting on a strapon. "All three of us are going to fill you up" she lays me down and quickly the dogs run to me "bitch, come here and suck this doggie until he's hard" she commanded. I look at her "no. I won't do it" I state. She glares and me and grabs an electic prod "what was that little piggy?!"she asks getting angry. I cower a little but hold my ground. She shocks me in the left tit with it. I let out a scream and I hear the door unlock and Samantha walk down "what the hell is going on here!" She yells and slut immediately drops on all fours "nothing mistress" she says happily. Samantha looks at me "was that you screaming like a whore?" She asks and then she sees the dogs around her. "Oh I see. Slut you can continue but I want to watch the dogs fuck her brains out" Samantha says taking a seat. Slut stands back up and smiles "now are you gonna suck off the doggy?" She asks and I let out a little sob "fine" I open my mouth a little and the dog Rams his cock into my throat. It's hot and I feel a knot starting to expand. The other one walks behind me and mounts me. Slut helps to guide his penis into my ass and I see slut grabbing Tabasco sauce. She spreads my pussy and sees the now not so small hole and inserts the tip of the bottle in. Without warning she squashes the bottle making my pussy go on fire and I soon cant even close my mouth because of this dogs big knot and the dog is drug on my ass because of his knot. Before long I feel the dog in my mouth explode his hot salty sticky semen into my mouth and I have no choice but to swallow not long after the dog in my ass follows in suit but they still can't leave because of their giant knots

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
I plan on it thatguy96. Anything you'd like to see in particular?

Featured Threads

New Personals