Online Orgasm and Cum Control - Updated

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Cum control, orgasm control, total control, bondage, spanking, edging, joi, forced orgasm, ruined orgasm, multiple orgasm.
Limits
Blood, scat, permanent marking
Experience
Over 5 years, most of that time spent as an online dom.

QuietSir

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2021
Australia
After some success last time I am looking again.
If you messaged me previously feel free to message again.

27 year old bisexual Sensual Dom.
Over 5 years experience in the community.
I am looking for a long term relationship focussing on orgasm or cum control.
I am open to discussion and subs of any level.
I am open to incorporating other kinks.
Feel free to message me to have a chat and see if we are compatible.
kik: quietsir01
I have had a few replies through kik where I haven't been able to reply due to a glitch. Please email me if you haven't had a response and are still interested. [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: AsnBtM4u

AsnBtM4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2021
New York City
Hello
Hope all is well
Asn piggish btm here..
Have tried a bit of chastity self play.
Been having strong urges to have someone train and help teach this cock into complete chastity confinement. Have someone completely force restrict its ability to touch, caress or even have any opportunity to glance at its worthless boyish cock. Forced into knowing its sexual will and helpless inferior boyish cock has not rights. Tought it will never have its sexual will freed but remain in constant strict control. Forced into accepting its boyish cock will never be allowed to reach complete heighten orgasmic sexual satisfaction. Want willing to be Forced into embracing and accepting the nonstop feeling of intense sexual waves pulsating heavily below within causing emotional physical psychology unease and frustration. Made to Always be reminded of how its needs and requires its inferior worthless unit needs to remain in solid dark confinement, so its inferior boyish cock is able to allow its keyholder to forcefully remold into worhtless inferior boyish cock into resembling a unique man made tiny inferior useless clit.
Want to explore fully Never able to get any type of stimulated erections. Its clit Remains completely limp weak and unable to gain any sexual will to sustain any full erection for pleasurable orgasmic climax. Reprogrammed mentally to willing accept being fully trained into acknowledging and accepting its doesnt need its worthless boyish cock, It wants keyholder to completely use an unexscapable inferior small fitted with locked into antislip aways to hold it completely in one place. A thick tube down its urethal slip and locked into chastity place. Only able to used to piss
While helping to Render its clit from anY premature cum leakage. Forced to see its clit Totally dry. Reprogrammed to feel and accept its newly made worthless inferior tiny limp boy clit.

Featured Threads

New Personals