Experience
Mid experience

Nippletorturelover

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2024
Hi! I am a plus size painslut looking for a master to torture and use me as they please. I love nipple torture (I will do anything to them!), pain, and orgasm control and denial, but I am very open to other kinks. I’m ready to serve sir.

Reactions: The king

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Considering we were talking a couple of days ago on Kik, and you vanished midway through. I'd say you aren't that serious.

Reactions: subzzzero

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Here's a screenshot of you messaging me, which was sent at pretty much the same time you responded to me on here, after I messaged you privately that is. So it wouldn't be someone pretending to be you.

Screenshot_2024-04-14-18-33-33-97_e2ba3cfd577c728f3358e6fa517703e8.jpg

And just to show there was no reason to suddenly stop talking, another screenshot of when you stopped responding.

Screenshot_2024-04-14-18-36-25-20_e2ba3cfd577c728f3358e6fa517703e8.jpg

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It shows the course of only 1-2hrs hours start finish. So it may likely be that OP was just seeking quick play. Although I have also seen times a sub is just a no reply and ghost if they think the match up isn’t good or if they got busy. Unfortunately not everyone in the online kink world is good at communication. A lesson learned for all in this case. Kink thrives with good communication.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
It shows the course of only 1-2hrs hours start finish. So it may likely be that OP was just seeking quick play. Although I have also seen times a sub is just a no reply and ghost if they think the match up isn’t good or if they got busy. Unfortunately not everyone in the online kink world is good at communication. A lesson learned for all in this case. Kink thrives with good communication.
I think the bigger thing it shows is she ghosted. But then was willing to blatantly lie about doing so.

Means they are going to do so again. If she actually was looking for an owner she wouldn't run away and then start posting again.

If things don't click, then so be it. I'm not going to demand someone stays serving me. She's welcome to serve whoever she wants. But ghosting and lying is evidence she cares little for actually serving and just wants one off fun. At least be honest about what you want.