KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
Mother Questions Daughter

510_1000.jpg

Mature daughter answers telephone call from her mother and says, "Mom, why are you calling me so early in the morning? Who told that I am having sex with my son and he spent the night here? I bet it's the elderly neighbor that watches who comes and goes from my apartment complex. Anyway, my husband is out of town on business. David came over last night and we went out dancing and had a few drinks. Afterwards, he brought me home and we spent a few minutes watching the evening news then he went home to his wife. That's exactly what happened. I promise you."

Mother replies, "I just heard somebody in the background say something and it sounded like David."

Daughter says, "No, it's not David. I have the television on. Mom, don't worry about a thing. I can assure you the David and I are not having a sexual affair."

Mother says, "Honey, I just heard the voice again and it sure sounds like David. Are you telling me the truth?"

Daughter replies, "Would I lie to you? Mom, I will see you later today when I come over for dinner. Do you want anything from the grocery store?"

Mother says, "No, I have everything that I need. See you then. I love you honey."

Daughter replies, "I love you too Mom."

[click]

Daughter says, "David, didn't you know that was my mother on the phone? Next time, be more quiet. She almost figured out that you come over to my apartment and spend the night with me whenever your father is out of town on business."

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals