please help!!! :)

mrking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2015
I am very new to the kinky world I don't know where to begin... Can somebody please walk me through a scene and what I should start of doing to my girlfriend and how to end a scene. we are both new at this. So please be descriptive :)

Please help!!

Thank you :)

MasterOfTheHouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 29, 2015
Not sure what you're into so here is something pretty softcore that you may like

Take her into the room and make her strip down in front of you. Then have her stand with her legs shoulder length apart and arms behind her back with head up. Inspect her body. Feel around with your hands, test how saggy/perky her tits are, how tight her ass is and feel how warm/wet her pussy is. If she moves an inch just say "be still" in a quiet, low voice. Always give eye contact when delivering commands. Then you can have her get on the bed on all fours or (as I prefer) place one hand on the back of her neck and the other holding her wrists together, then slowly but firmly bend her over the table. Use your hands to push her legs further apart so her pussy is exposed and vulnerable. If you have something on hand you can tie her wrists together. If not just tell her to keep holding her hands behind her back tightly.

Then ask her to count them out each blow. Then raise your hand high and smack her ass numerous times. Making sure you're smacking her just hard enough without hurting her. Make sure she really feels it though. Do this continuously until you feel she has had enough. She should be counting out number of smacks you deliver her so try to end an odd number so doesn't know when to expect it. Then crouch down and get close to her pussy. If she moves, again just tell her "be still". Slide two fingers into her pussy and feel how wet she is. If she is soaked, tell her. Finger her pussy for a few minutes, possibly eat her out a bit too. But be careful not to do it for too long. You are only teasing her. Then tell her in a quiet but firm voice "On your knees. Now." Again with her hands behind her back. Tell her to start pleasing you with her mouth. If she tries to use hands, tell her off. And grab her chin mid-suck, lift it and tell her to look you in the eyes while she is servicing you. Let this go on for a few minutes, she will most likely enjoy it as much as you do. Do not get caught up in it though, for the main part she is just really lubing up your dick.

Then get her on the bed. You can have her all fours (classical submissive position) or on her back or anything really. You can hold her arms back as you fuck her, grab her hair or bite her etc. But what really matters is you stay in control and dominant of her while fucking her. Fuck her hard and long and either cum in her or get her on her knees ready to receive your cum. Afterwards make sure to congratulate her and tell her how well she did.

The most important thing is to stay calm, in control and decisive.