Prostate play

Malesubslut33

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2021
Hi I am a straight male but enjoy the feel of prostate play. I currently do not have any toys and have to use my fingers. No matter how much I try I have never made myself cum from it, has anyone got any advice or recommendations for toys to help. I love the idea of the Lovense edge but don't want to commit to the price of it if it's not going to work.

Fungi1894

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2024
Hey there! I started exploring prostate play a few years ago. I also started with just fingers, but bit the bullet and bought a toy. It worked great for the sensations, but did not make me orgasm. I went on to purchase several more toys, of different shapes, sizes, vibrating, non-vibrating, etc. What I eventually settled on that seems to do the trick was a strong vibrating plug. I can't remember the name of the one I got, but is strong and intense, and hits the perfect spot. As I continued to experiment with play, I gradually added smaller dildos while the plug was in, and pretty much fucked my ass with the dildo while the plug massaged my prostate. The orgasm was explosive and the amount of cum was ridiculous! More than I would produce during intercourse or regular masturbation. Keep trying, you'll get there! Happy Playing!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals