Public humiliation ideas

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
I’m looking for ideas for public humiliation. Accidental clothes mishaps, pissing myself/ in public. Any ideas let me know. Horny piggy 🐷

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Over the top aggressively too much makeup like bright lipstick eye shadow but way too much too big to bright

A plain shirt you don’t like or old used. Messy with food like ketchup mustard etc as if you’ve slovenly eaten all day long.

Fake shitty pants by smearing chocolate on the ass area. Walk around in view.
Same can be done with anything red as if you’re on shark week.

Waking by people with the fart machine app in your pocket

Hair all messy and crazy with gel spray etc

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
I will definitely be doing the make up, and messy shirt! As they tickle my fancy 😜 thank you as always for your detailed and thoughtful response. They always inspire me

Reactions: subzzzero

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
My submissive has a shirt I get her to wear with no bra, that has holes that her pierced nipples will become exposed, when walking through shops or whatever in public. We do this as a form of punishment or just because the attention turns her on.

Only ever attracted one creepy old guy when she was alone... few years back now. Who told her nipple was out and that was disgusting, but he then proceeded to follow her everywhere in the store, still looking at her breast / nipple. (she had to ring me that night)

On the other side, of the scale, had a guy walked up to me and say, don't ever let her go, she is a keeper. There was more to this then just the nipple slip, but her smile lasted for days from this. Other women or guys smile or comment, mostly been positively. Some people blush, and the double take (look) is classic to see.

Not done anything for pissing, in public. Anyway, can I suggest you drink a heap of water, no underwear, white denim or light denim jeans or gym leggings. In public till you have to go, and then you have to keep in public for time after, a food court or shopping centre should maximise your discomfort.

Hope you find these ideas useful.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals