publishing contract proposal/idea/wish

halo_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2016
Hello:

I am looking for someone to act as a publisher in an exposure game I would like to play. Here's the idea: the proposed duration is 10 weeks. I provide an initial set of material and will pay $25/week as a service fee. During this time the publisher will initially start by posting materials and providing me links to these posts so I can see where I am exposed. This is to start mild, anonymous sites, and gradually increase in intensity (and ingenuity) such that by week 5 I will really want out. During the 10 weeks, the publisher can (should) request more revealing or compromising materials to be used. The entire game will start once we are fully agreed, with me dressed as a sissy begging you by name (probably username) to act as my publisher, to hold me to the deal. I will explain the deal and how it is what I want and crave, holding all others harmless regarding "my invention".

If I wish to buyout, it is based on chance relative to my "bid" to buy out, based on a $1000 maximum = 100% chance of buyout. Anything less than $1000 will constitute a bid of those odds, eg 900 = 90%, 250 = 25%, etc. I know of a random drawing system that allows a pre-arranged draw with link, to ensure everything is fair. By drawing numbers 0-100 and considering a value less than my bid odds (e.g. the number 35 if the bid was $350). Less than, I get to buyout and the game ends, and any posted exposure are removed. If equal or more, the bid is a "failure" and counts only as payment for additional exposure. The publisher should take steps proportional to the failure, e.g. it should be more severe consequences if a $800 bid fails versus a $100. To prevent early buyout, the maximum bid each week goes up $100, starting at $100. This means in week 1, the highest bid that can be made is $100 = 10%. The 100% assured buyout is not possible until week 10.

There is one user I have interacted with before in a similar game and I backed out when an unclear limit was crossed. We will be sure to lay out all limits but also, I will put a $500 deposit down as proof of intention, to be forfeit if the game is abandoned early. I will also provide a set of personal materials that is only to be published in the event of abandonment / non-payment, thus insuring I do not back out of the game. (PS: in regards to that user, if you wish to play again I would love to restart and make things right, please pm me...)

Methods of exchange can be negotiated, paypal, zelle, cashapp, venmo, crypto (BTC or ETC only), whatever else.

Hard limits: real name in associated text (like description of an image or in a URL name) with compromising material. Name actually in the material (e.g. a name inside a jpeg or shown in a video) is fair game. Family: immediate family completely off limits. Extended family on edge play. Work: off limits. Anal stuff: limited ability due to an injury, hard for me to insert anything of size or depth. No scat / watersports / blood, no needles / permanent marks.

Available toys: 100% electronically controlled lockbox. Opens via bluetooth but can re-assign locks to other users, etc. Two PiShock units that can be controlled remotely from any device via a URL, each of which can shock me, or vibrate, or vibrate and then randomly shock after a delay, which is mind game. Modest webcam, better for taking video rather than live but can make live work at high quality. Enjoy women's swimwear, heels (also have heel locks), gags (o-ring, silicone-silence ultra-gag w/ steel bar, humiliating lip gag), dildo sucking, chastity, sexual text exchanges, humiliating me through words and telling me how fuct I am, how slutty I am. Light bondage, have wig and fishnets also. Living situation prevents immediate responses.

If this sound interesting to you, if you are a creative dom/domme, please send a message and let's talk. Thanks!

Reactions: Theos

Featured Threads

New Personals