I have:
Clothes pins
String/rope
Wooden spoon
Candles+matches
Belt
Ice
And other average household objects

Make some punishments and number them. I will choose a number at random and punish myself one a day, maybe showing you if it's really good ;) consider that I go to university so I can punish myself there as well.

sexsammy229

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2015
i will give you list what oyu can do with those stuff send me your kik in pm

Master240

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2015
You havent responded

I reached you on kik slave, but you only replied once. You will need to respond quicker to your Master.

naynay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2015
1. Put 5 ice cubes in your ass then put toothpaste on your clit(make sure its a lot. Then grab one more ice cube and hold it on you ass hole. Once it melts put 2 clothes pins one your pussy lips and give your self a frontal wedge for 5 mins

2.put 2 clothes pins on each outer pussy lip then tape the pegs to the side of your leg so your pussy is open.spank your pussy 100 times hard . Then drip hot wax on you pussy until it is covered. Then spank your ass 100 times and insert 3 ice cubes. Then spank your pussy until all the wax is removed. Then spank your pussy another 100 times. By now your pussy should be hot, red and sore. Grab some rope or string and tie 3 knots in it. Put the rope between your pussy lips so the is only a little rope hanging out of the top of your pussy. Lay down .Close your legs then pull the string hard and fast towards your face. This should burn and hurt your pussy. Do this 20 times. Apply toothpaste to your pussy and ass hole. You may wash it off when it stops burning

3.spank your ass 300 times with a wooden spoon. Put 3 ice cubes up your ass .then drip candle wax on your ass hole. Spank all the wax off your ass hole then apply toothpaste.

I expect you to report back after you complete the punishment

Featured Threads

New Personals