SubmissiveSlut1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2024
I'm a 20 year old girl who loves hurting myself and submitting like a good girl.
I love reading pussy / nipple torture threads and carrying out the punishments given to other subs, but sometimes find it difficult to carry the punishment out when I'm by myself.

I'm looking for a master / mistress to give me instructions so that I can give detailed reports on the given tasks.

No photos / videos please.

I don't have real toys yet, but I have markers, and regular household items that I can use until I get some proper toys

G2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2024
Wow! Love to hurt ur clit yeah?
Put some tooth paste on yr pussy n wear a panty stay 2 to 3 hrs without touching yr pussy

G2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2024
I'm a 20 year old girl who loves hurting myself and submitting like a good girl.
I love reading pussy / nipple torture threads and carrying out the punishments given to other subs, but sometimes find it difficult to carry the punishment out when I'm by myself.

I'm looking for a master / mistress to give me instructions so that I can give detailed reports on the given tasks.

No photos / videos please.

I don't have real toys yet, but I have markers, and regular household items that I can use until I get some proper toys

Wow! Love to hurt ur clit yeah?
Put some tooth paste on yr pussy n wear a panty stay 2 to 3 hrs without touching yr pussy
Take a pearl necklace and just hide through yr pussy middle n take a corner of the necklace and pull it harder until you cant it anymore ( feels so good)

Reactions: ritz

Featured Threads

New Personals