Question for straight males...

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Guys, could you please answer something for me?

As a straight man what do you think of ass play? As in your own ass? Please answer if you're Submissive or Dominant.

Thanks, K

Last edited:

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Guys, could you please answer something for me?

As a straight man what do you think of ass play? As in your own ass?

Thanks, K

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
I like it. It turns me on a lot. I even fuck my ass sometimes with a dildo

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I really like it, I've got two buttplugs and the large one is probably one of my favourite toys. There's something extra humiliating about anal play when you are straight. Like you are being stripped of your masculinity when you do it!

SlaveBoyWI

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
I am a striaght male and i love ass play. I would never eant a man to penetrate me but the thought of a woman doing so is very exciting. Its mainly because prostate stimulation is one of the most plesurable relese there is for guys. I love it and i dont belive it makes you gay at all.

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
SlaveBoyWI, Submissive-Boy and Cyber6 - thank you all so much for taking the time to reply and your honesty. It's much appreciated! Kell :)

BootyBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2014
Ass play excites me, I wouldnt do it with a guy, but if my girlfriend pegged me (hopefully in front of all her friends) id really enjoy it, same goes for any decent looking girl, especially a bbw or mature, and of course id jump at the opportunity to have a shemale cum inside me. So i guess i think its great, and depending on the situation the overall enjoyment changes, personally rather than for stimulation i enjoy it for the possibly degrading aspect of it

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
well to be honest

i am a dom and yas i am straight and i have tried it its just kinda wierd to me not a good feeling not a bad feeling just wierd honestly i did get a boner when i did it but i dont really enjoy it i still have only tried it one other time but still the same reaction and i cant say if i enjoyed or hated it but i may try it more see if grows on me or something because i know several girls who enjoy that sort of thing a friend of mine even let a girl finger his ass when they were fucking or so he says but he said he kinda had the same reaction so i dont know about him or anyone else but i am unsure weather its something i would do or let the girl do i guess if she likes that sort of thing during sex/masturbation or just throw it out the window

Domineer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
It's not really my thing - I've tried it in the past (along the lines of my basic philosophy that you can't tell if you like it until you've tried it). It wasn't exactly bad, surprisingly strange, but it just didn't do anything to me. I think you should go ahead and try it if that's why you asked - maybe it's a mine of future joy for both of you to dig into ;-)

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
BootyBoy & Master1 - thank you both so much, I really appreciate your time and honesty.

Kellie :)

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
It's not really my thing - I've tried it in the past (along the lines of my basic philosophy that you can't tell if you like it until you've tried it). It wasn't exactly bad, surprisingly strange, but it just didn't do anything to me. I think you should go ahead and try it if that's why you asked - maybe it's a mine of future joy for both of you to dig into ;-)

Domineer: Thank you for your reply and your honesty. Sadly I'm not asking for me (boring I know), I'm doing some research for a book I'm writing so wanted to pole some straight guys. But thanks, Kellie :)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
some straight guys feel that assplay makes them gay. Some feel that this make them unsure about their sexuality. Depends on the males, few have this conception in mind. But I am sure everyone who tried enjoyed the most of it. If you meet a guy and you are not sure simply touch him gently first, watch his reactions and insist until he stops you or he shows he loves it. I am not saying as a sub or domme, but vanilla.

Last edited:

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks duskiy, I'm not actually asking for myself, I'm currently writing a book hence the research poll. Ive found that guys on here are much more open and honest (probably because they're very happy and secure in what and who they are), but thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate your time. Kellie :)

Reactions: andrei

cakez

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 12, 2014
I see it more as punishment then something i really enjoy

km80

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
Great, thank you for your honesty sucbachef :D

wetemke.2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2013
South Africa
ass play

I'm a sub. I like the humiliation of wanking off while I have something stuck in my ass. More so if a dom has instructed me to do so.

Featured Threads

New Personals