Do cockroaches sleep and have dreams?

cockroach460x276.jpg

TranPhun

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Mar 19, 2013
Do you think stud horses like me to play with their cocks then let them ejaculate in my mouth?

I hope they don't mind because it's really enjoyable.

You should try it sometime.

The amount of horse cum gushing into my mouth makes me gag, but I hold on tight.

I love horses and I hope that I am doing the right thing.

Last edited:

greeneyedkitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 16, 2013
With the amount of noises those little nuisances make, I doubt they have time to sleep at all. So no, they don't sleep/dream as all they do is make irritating sounds 24/7.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
My gosh that's so funny! I can't believe someone actually answered.seriously to this thread lol. Of course they dream and sleep. But not often only every millenia. When they're not they are plotting against us so they can take over the world.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
My gosh that's so funny! I can't believe someone actually answered.seriously to this thread lol. Of course they dream and sleep. But not often only every millenia. When they're not they are plotting against us so they can take over the world.

lol stop making me laugh so hard im almost pissing myself :p

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I don't know about dreams or sleep. But Joe's Apartment taught me they can dig awesome harmonies, turn bomb sites into public parks and to never try to defer a couple thousand of them if you share the apartment.

Featured Threads

New Personals