Questions for sub's/ slaves.

Yo.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2023
Do you always do what your master orders? Have you ever argued with him about an order you didn't want to do it? and of course you apologize for and explain why. Does refusing an order make you a bad sub slave? How do you feel afterwards?

( Apologies if is not in the right forum. )

Reactions: Deleted account

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
There's multiple parts to this as how I personally feel. Are you being a brat? Are you refusing wanting a punishment? Are you refusing because it crosses a limit? Are you refusing because you don't understand what is expected? I have been graced with a submissive at one time that has refused for all of these. But what came out in the end was stop, talk, explain. If you refuse because you just don't want to do, that's up to your dynamic with your Dom. But if you stop (call a safe word) and have a discussion I'm willing to bet most Doms will understand, or work with you to meet a point of pleasure for both. The purpose of the dynamic you have with them is just that. Pleasure for all involved.

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
I usually do what I'm told, I only don't do it when I have safety concerns. But I articulate that, most of the time the doms are understanding, sometimes they want to impose their will, then I usually draw the line. it's very very rare that I don't do what I'm supposed to do, especially when I'm given time-intensive tasks and there's almost no communication with my dom.

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
As mentioned, 'this is what a safe word is for'.
There is no need to have an argument unless the is part of the dynamic on which you play.

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
If I can not do as I am told because of outside circumstance I simply tell Daddy and he will either let me do it when I can or have me do something else. I would only refuse if I felt unsafe or it was definitely out of my comfort zone. My Daddy understands my limits and respects them. If you have to argue about it then is it really a good m/s, D/s relationship? Everything you do should be mutually beneficial and satisfying. Even when Daddy tells me I can't get my cummies I still get pleasure out of the playtime.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This all sounds like lack of communication on both parts. You should feel free to communicate a no. He should have communicated better in the negotiating to accommodate these situations. I’d recommend adopting the traffic light system to help you both through this issue.
Red all stop immediately
Yellow I’m ok but gettin close to a limit stop so use caution
Green all is good continue on.
Again communication. If you don’t talk together about these issues it will not get resolved. It sounds like you both need to pause and rediscuss your prior negotiations. Clearly along the way something was missed.

I do want to make very clear here. Saying no does not ever make you a bad slave. If someone is telling you that. They’re trying to deceive you

bdsmfanatic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 18, 2023
Do you always do what your master orders? Have you ever argued with him about an order you didn't want to do it? and of course you apologize for and explain why. Does refusing an order make you a bad sub slave? How do you feel afterwards?

( Apologies if is not in the right forum. )
Sometimes you have to say no to things because you just don't feel comfortable doing them. Even if you didn't consider those things to be your limits before this.

It doesn't make you a bad sub if you say no, it just means that as a person you don't feel okay with doing something because of whatever reason.

You can make up for your master by being extra nice, doing something that pleases them.

But remember that consent is the most important part of kink, if you're not feeling comfortable, then it's always perfectly fine to say no to things.

Featured Threads

New Personals