Re-opening of Ashford Academy. Apply now

jessylove747

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2014
I am looking to start up a school(Ashford Academy) I wish to be the Headmistress. I will take both male and female as both slave and teachers. I will only take a few teachers but mostly slaves. Of course the slaves will have to do exactly as the teachers ask them. If the slaves are unruly then they can be punished. If too unruly, however, they can be thrown out. If you are interested please private message me your kiks and what position you will prefer the most
Kik at jessylove747 I withhold the right to confirm and deny anyone. To apply you are to open with your Likes and Dislikes first followed by your age and sex. Then a live pic of your body or face. If you are not serious do not contact me. Teacher positions will close acceptance on 02-03-17 at 11:59 PM. If you do not apply right I will not respond

Mastertmp1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 5, 2017
Apply

Male student
Age 18

Limits. Blood,money,blackmail,hard pain,family, illegal,full public.

Likes, anal,messy,cbt,stretching,diaper,enema,bondage,latex@rubber,hidden public,watersports.

My kik is mastertmp19 (I'm British so the master thing is a joke)
Female dom teacher preferred.

For some unknown reason my kik shuts off at 9:00 pm and won't go back on until 9:00 the next day no clue what I did to do this

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals