nightmare1908

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 21, 2014
new jersey
Slave Routine and Rules:

Every 6 hours slave is to play with his nipples for 5 minutes. If slave is working the time limit may be reduced to no less than 3 minutes so as to keep them tender and ready for Mistress’s manipulations
Every day slave is to spend one half hour with a plug in his ass. Leniency will be given only in the circumstance of illness.

Once per day at whatever time is most convenient, slave will play with himself, only to the brink of orgasm. He may only get to have an orgasm if his Mistress allows it. He needs to notify Her each day when he is about to, when he stops and how many times he brought himself close.

Every Friday night the slave is to spend some time worshipping his Mistress as she sees fit, for as long as she sees fit.(would be more but work interferes)

The Mistress will walk in to a form of pampering every week night whether it be a massage or a simple brushing of Her hair, or washing Her in the shower.

Slave will give his Mistress at least 1 orgasm every 2 days in whatever manner is agreed upon for that time.(would be more but work interferes)

Provided all necessary items are available, slave will make his Mistress breakfast in bed at least one time a month..(would be more but work interferes)

At any time when answering a phone call from his Mistress he should answer the phone with “Yes my love.” Or other such proper greetings.

When leaving the house for purposes other than working slaves outfit is to be approved by his Mistress. He will sometimes be going out in female jeans to prove status if there is no risk of personal life interference.

At all times addressing his Mistress slave will refer to Her only as “My Love” or “Mistress”

While in the house with no company present slave is to be in proper entirely feminized attire. If company is expected refer to being outside the house.

sinvore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2011
this is a good rule set you belong to her you are not free OBEY

pablosub93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 8, 2014
really good, and you should be grateful she cares about your job and health.

ooo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2014
thats awesome you have no idea how jealous I am

Featured Threads

New Personals