sadist

jmkjr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2010
I don't know if I have this right.

A sadist is someone how like to hut people. Don't it matter to you if the person being punished can take the pain. Do you like it more if they can't. Is it better that they can. How do you fell about hurting that sub/slave. Is it something you enjoy to do and why.

Me I don't know how much pain I can take yet, but like to know how it is from your side. I also like to find out how much I can take.

rdsjr_1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2011
Okay.

You do have it right. A Sadist is someone who enjoys causing someone pain. usually the one who is being hurt is a Masochist, someone who enjoys the pain and it usually helps them get off.

I am actually one case where both appeal to me. I enjoy being sadistic and masochistic, usually depending on my mood.

When i feel my sadistic side coming out. it doesnt much matter whether or not they can take the pain i give em. thats what "safewords" are for. like say the safeworkd is "cabbage" somehting completely unsexual. instead of stopping when someone is yelling "no no no stop blah blah blah" you only stop if they say or yell "cabbage."

that is just the word that popped into my head atm, i have no idea why. rofl.

and to the you not knowing how much pain you can take, just try something, you dont like it, dont do it again. lol

Featured Threads

New Personals