[Scat] Shitty battleships - toilet slave in need of dom

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
SCAT WARNING.

Some potential punishment to start tonight off with this hangover so I'm looking for a dom to play 2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships against. To be clear the opponent will need to be a dom and will not be doing any forfeits themselves. They need to be sadistic and into toilet/scat play for both our sakes!

Game 1: If I win, game over. If I lose count how many ships the winner has left and move onto the next round.

Game 2: If I win then game over. If I lose then I'll eat a teaspoon for each square left from the first game (or can discuss using the remaining from both games depending how we're/you're feeling at the time). Could maybe play the second game with the amount or half the amount in mouth or something throughout.

Optionally the dom can request a single square ship at the start of each game as a minor advantage (maybe roll a dice to determine size). Open to other forfeits and rule changes too if you have any (if you win by x then y etc).

Best send me a message on kik at pilik1 . I do need a shit pretty soon and only have a little free time so if no interest by 5pm BST tonight I'll use the toilet.

Equipment owned that might be helpful: Chastity, chain and combo locks, mouth gags, tights.

M28, UK.

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
5 minutes left an unchallenged. Just to up the steaks a little... win by more than 6 and you set the dare. Will accept DMs here too.

Featured Threads

New Personals