Self spanking implements

barefooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2023
Hi,
I'm looking for implement for self spanking my ass. I haven't done this before, but I have good pain tolerance. I'm thinking about short rubber whip with one or few tails, but I'm not sure. I would like to leave welts on my skin. That's why I would like to ask more experienced people about the best implements for do this.

I thought about self bastinado, or back whipping too. But I don't know. Is something like that possible and save?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Solid items are easier than floggers. The overall plan is that you just need to learn to swing the right way to hit your target which may involve reaching around your body or through your legs. Crops paddles canes types all work good. Flogger types may be harder for you to hit without it wrapping around past your target area.

Reactions: barefooter

jestergestures

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Mar 27, 2023
Rulers and hairbrushes are good and easy to get ahold of. Wooden spoons, switches, some people use charger cords and clothing hangers. I personally struggle using charger cords, especially if they're on the shorter side, since it's pretty easy to miss. Still, if you're looking for something you already have, it could be an option. If you practice enough, you might be able to use a belt on yourself, but I imagine it won't be easy.
Here's something I've recently purchased. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, AliExpress does not ship things quickly at all, but it sounds like it might be what you're looking for.

Reactions: barefooter

SubSpankee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2022
Hi,
I'm looking for implement for self spanking my ass. I haven't done this before, but I have good pain tolerance. I'm thinking about short rubber whip with one or few tails, but I'm not sure. I would like to leave welts on my skin. That's why I would like to ask more experienced people about the best implements for do this.

I thought about self bastinado, or back whipping too. But I don't know. Is something like that possible and save?
A bath brush and whip are very effective on my ass to leave marks and welts. I recommend using cable or electric cord if you don’t have a whip. 50 or 100 hard strokes will give you something to remember for a few days!

barefooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2023
I bought 8mm wide, 60cm long rattan cane. But it not easy to use it. I will try electric cable too. Maybe with knot at the end of cable.

Featured Threads

New Personals