slut_cuntboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Aug 30, 2023
(Trigger warning for rape.)

"You really thought we were stupid enough not to find out you have a cunt? Try harder to be convincing next time. We won't tell, but in return, you're going to lay here and we're going to torture you as punishment. The tazer is just round one. We're cops, we have access to guns, you fucking stupid cunt boy."

"Please don't, I'll quit! I'll do anything you want, just please don't do this!" I tried to reason with my coworkers, but before I had even gotten the words out, the two big cis men on either side of me tightened their grip on my arms. Two more held my legs down.

"Look at how wet he's getting!" The man with the tazer laughed, and rubbed the weapon on my exposed clit. "Fuck, you tranny boys are sick." He pulled the skin on my cunt back to better expose my clit, which was in fact, already dripping wet. I struggled and felt tears in my eyes. I pleaded to be released once again, but my pleas were interrupted by a horrible, painful zap to my sensitive clit. I twitched and bounced on the bench, desperately trying to escape, while all 5 men laughed.
"That's hilarious!" The main perpetrator laughed. He spit on my clit and before I could even finish processing the pain from the first zap, he zapped me again... this time for longer. Five seconds felt like ten years. The chorus of laughter rang in my ears as I violently arched my back and screamed, trying to get away from the shock.

"Let's take him to the bunks," he finally removed the tazer from my pussy, "and get some extra handcuffs." An evil grin crossed his face, and I could tell it was only going to get worse. Why did I have to follow my ambition to be a police officer?

The men lead my naked and trembling body to the room with a couple bunk beds, perfect for restraints, I noticed. Sure enough, one man cuffed my wrists to the metal frame, and another stretched my feet over my head and cuffed my ankles next to my wrists, making me extremely vulnerable and exposed. I began crying as I pleaded once again. The leader pulled up his phone, clearly ignoring me.

"You'll say 'please fuck me' for the camera, or I'll leave the tazer on that clit until it burns off." He threatened. I was even more horrified. He turned the camera on and gestured for me to repeat my line.

"P-please fuck me....." I choked the words out, knowing this was purely blackmail material in case I decided to rat. Satisfied, he saved the video and picked up a handgun. Moving closer to me, I could see the hatred behind his eyes. His friends already had their cocks out, stroking and anticipating their turn to torture me.

"I've never raped a tranny boy. I bet that pussy tastes good as fuck," he positioned his head between my spread eagle legs and plunged his tongue into my soaked pussy. He tongue fucked me for a few seconds, just long enough to hear me begin to moan. He pulled away and one of the other men zapped my throbbing clit with the tazer.

"I fucking love your screams. Fuck, that pussy is drenched. Pretty turned on for a stupid slut about to be raped by five cocks." He dragged the handgun over a nipple and down to my pussy. I was struggling and trembling as he slid the muzzle into my pussy and began slowly fucking me with it. I squeezed my eyes closed and felt the tears come faster. He moaned, and I heard his pants unzip. He didn't remove the handgun from my cunt, but positioned his hardened cock at my asshole. No no no no no no, I couldn't take it!

"What's the matter? I thought you were a man? This is how men fuck." He began pushing his cock into my ass while still fucking my pussy with the gun. The pain was awful.

From that point, my memories were a blur of cocks in my mouth, moans and groans, laughter, the occasional zap to my clit, and cum shooting into my asshole. They didn't stop there; I noticed about ten minutes into my nightmare that one of them had started recording. Comments on how tight and warm my asshole was were accompanied by laughs and chuckles. A man with an exceptionally long cock was beating my asshole up, when he took the phone and began recording close up on my pussy.

"Taze him again." He demanded, and another of them zapped my clit again, which caused me to scream and unintentionally tense up. My current rapist cried out in pleasure, and began fucking me harder.

They had figured out that if they tazed my clit while fucking my ass, I would tighten my asshole. So they continued to do so at random intervals, until finally one of them made a suggestion.

"I bet he can fit two cocks in there," someone suggested, and immediately positioned himself at my ass, ready to test his theory.

"Mm, I bet three." Someone countered.
I don't know how I didn't pass out from the pain of three cocks stretching me open. They continued like that for a while; three of them fucking my ass, one of them holding the phone to record their fun, and another ready with the tazer.

I just wished they would hurry up and cum. They'd each came at least once already, I just wanted this horror show to be over.
The man with the tazer began moaning louder next to my ear. Before I could realize it, he roughly turned my head towards him and shoved his dick down my throat, grunting loudly as his cum shot down my throat. I gagged but could do nothing to stop it, and noticed the phone was once again in my face, to catch the moment I was forced to swallow his load.
"I'm next," the camera man said, once the other was finally finished. He then recorded himself fucking my mouth, catching every gag and tear and disgusting noise I made. When he was nearing climax, he used one hand on the back of my head to force his cock deep as it would go. My nose touched his stomach as he came, recording me gagging and choking. When he pulled back, I vomited on the bunk.

"Disgusting fuck doll," he grimaced, but made sure he caught the whole thing on video.

The tazer guy continued to zap me, as finally, finally, the three other rapists began cumming. Two of them pulled out and positioned themselves next to my face, jerking their cocks until they finally exploded strings of cum all over my face. To hurry the climax of the one remaining man, the guy with the tazer zapped my clit one more time, holding it there for longer than before, until finally the man plunged balls deep into my ass and shot the final load. It was over.

Laughing and panting from their exertions, they dressed themselves and finally one of them unlocked the handcuffs.

"If you quit, we post the video and pictures all over the internet with your name and phone number and home address. I'm sure there's others that wouldn't pass up the chance to rape that ass. If you tell a single soul what happened here, and what will continue happening; oh yes, you're our rape doll now; we not only expose you, but I promise we will torture you until you cannot take the pain anymore. You will be raped and tortured to death. So pick your battle, officer cunt boy." The main perpetrator explained to me as they began leaving the room. "If you be a good little cunt boy, maybe we'll bring some nice toys for you next time." He grinned sadistically. They finally left the building, and I sobbed as I found my clothes and attempted to clean the mess.

When I finally returned home, I showered immediately, noticing my poor abused clit was bleeding.

--

One whole month of abuse later, and the videos slowly turned into me moaning in pleasure and happily guzzling their cum. They didn't even need to restrain me anymore; I obediently spread my legs or pulled my ass cheeks open and eagerly sat on their cocks. The phrases "rape doll" and "human fleshlight" were carved with box cutters on my inner thighs so I would never forget. People slowly began to move to different police stations, replaced by others who were told what I was. By the end of the duty day, my pussy was always leaking through my boxers at the thought of what was to come.

I even began to beg to have my clit tazed.

I had become the perfect little rape toy.

Featured Threads

New Personals