Sissy for Kik Humiliation and Cuckolding

sissyjack

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2013
Hello

My name is Jack, I am 24, tall and slim with an athletic build and I am looking for a dominant (male or female and any age at all) to humiliate and control me.

The situation is as follows, Soon I will be moving out to my own house with a few friends. I will then have privacy for you to humiliate me fully. I am moving to accept a very good and well paid job in the city with lots of responsibility/car etc. I am excited about the prospect of doing my new career during the day and then coming home to be your humiliation slave.

One such idea I have is for you to make me act like types of female characters with tasks appropriate to them, I would have to purchase clothes for each of these and then you would humiliate me thusly. I am also happy to buy whatever you want really (within some reason obviously) to humiliate myself.

I will never show face in pictures though due to the nature of my work, and I will also only send pics once I trust you a little. Right now I am looking for someone to humiliate me over KIK and work with me to prepare me for when I move and for you to really start humiliating and controlling me.

Please KIK me at sissyjack, or PM me if interested.

Thanks for your time,
Jack.

Featured Threads

New Personals