Skype inspection/interview

Jracken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2021
Hi all, I’m sure this has been a thread in the past but I couldn’t find any!

Pretty much the call will begin with the sub fully clothed, preferably sitting on a couch or something comfortable for an interview.

The dom will then ask the sub various questions of their liking (Doesn’t necessarily have to be personal/about their person life, but more kink related but can be discussed beforehand)

After a few questions of the Dom’s liking the sub will be instructed to stand up, and put into whatever position the dom would like them to be put into while fully clothed, then slowly taking clothes off on command, piece by piece, while changing positions per request of the dom until naked. The sub should be inspected head to toe in various positions, such as bending over and mouth open etc. Bonus points if the sub smiles while doing this.

The remainder is up to the dom and subs liking, such as jerking off, cum eating, and more that is agreed upon.

Should go without saying but absolutely no recording, screenshotting, blackmailing, or exposure without subs consent.

Face is not required but highly encouraged to get the full feel of being inspected.

Hope everyone has fun! I’ll go first! I show face!

Jracken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2021
I’m still around for an interview! Skype: live:.cid.dab57df06468379c

Featured Threads

New Personals