So Thankful for this community.

karssuk08

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 29, 2023
I'm sure this has been discussed a bajillion times. My wife and I have very open communication. However, we are both kinda shy. We have great sex, when we have sex. I've expressed to her I'm open to anything, EXCEPT bringing another person in. I've mentioned to her a few times that I'd love for her to dominiate me. I've mentioned I'd be ok with her playing with my ass and up to prostate play, I'd like to work to getting pegged, but she's kind of vanilla and I think she's shy to actually try the play.

We have tried anal a few times, but only when she's drunk and I we've gotten to a small plug in her butt, but I think part of that is her shyness. She's a squirter (woohoo) and I had to reassure her (since I'm the first guy to get her to, we've been together for 15 years and I've been working on getting her to squirt the whole time)

Any tips to get her to know that I'm ok with the anal play on me performed by her? I'm a pretty Alpha guy, but I'd love to give up control.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide. Additionally, if you have any tips for solo anal play on myself I'd appreciate it. I'm still working for my first prostate HFO.

Featured Threads

New Personals