some dare game idea

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Some people need to be pushed with something to complete their tasks. Online it is useless since the dared one can choose to just quit.

Sometimes a consensual blackmail works. Tried once. But this gave me an idea:
what if I need something bad that I am unable to do myself. And I think I can do anything in return for the one that offers to help.

My example: I want to open an alt.com account. It seems after some discussion with them (actually long time ago) that possibly my country is banned so they don't accept any email registration from me.

I want someone from another country who is able to do this for me, do her job (I really want a "her") and let me pay my gratitude (and not money) by having me slave on webcam once. This is easier than a blackmail thing, it doesn't get to establishing limits. Just "if you are not willing to do this, it's your loss".

Still just a dare game. If you like the idea you can start your own wishes. I just want an alt.com account for me that I cannot open from here. If you want to help please ask me if I am willing to do anything for you to pay for that.

Featured Threads

New Personals