Spanking EVERY day for the month of August

holly_jade02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2023
So, I was called into the living room today and was told stand in front of Governess Since we had no plans to go anywhere today, I was inside and naked as always.

Governess ordered me to turn around and bend over so she could view the marks I still bear from the last spanking I received last week.

Afterwards, she spoke barely above a whisper, but her words were very clear. I shivered, because these were her words:

"I'm going to spank you every day in the month of August. You will get a maintenance spanking every morning." And if you deserve punishment it will be added to your maintenance. "

And without another word, she walked to her room, and I was left standing there.

~holly~

holly_jade02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2023
I did it!
I got my LAST daily spanking for the month of August!

Every morning at 8:00 a.m.for the entire month of August, I got my bare naked bottom spanked.
My morning routine was as follows:
1. Wake up at 7:00 a.m.
2. Suck my Master off, and allow him to take me if he chose.
3. Lay over the arm of the couch, extend my arms over my head.
4. Receive 50 hard spanks on my bare bottom with either a belt, a paddle, or the extension cord.
I did this every day for the entire month of August!
Now it's over , and I'm not sure what's next, all I know is I did it!

~holly~

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Well I'm confused, first posting your governesses is going to spank you, then second posting it's your master and she has turned into him. Are you involved with doctor who?

Featured Threads

New Personals