Straight male with wild fantasy.

Jjcurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2023
29. Muscular tall. Dominant by nature. During”high times” experience intense urges of being bred by a large group of men. One after another they finish in me and leave. Yes I have had dildos in me with women. It’s a nice feel. But I just sometimes crave being just assfucked by so many men. I’m not attracted to them. Just want my face in a pillow just letting them use my ass as a cum dump. Any thoughts? I’ve talked to men to get a gauge unanimously. It would not be hard to make this happen im
Pretty lol. I’m just nervous and simply. It attracted to them besides the thing I want in me

Jjcurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2023
Also… I love sharing bottom boy pics to men who love fucking ass so if interested in a virtual sesh I’d love to watch you cum staring at my ass lol

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
29. Muscular tall. Dominant by nature. During”high times” experience intense urges of being bred by a large group of men. One after another they finish in me and leave. Yes I have had dildos in me with women. It’s a nice feel. But I just sometimes crave being just assfucked by so many men. I’m not attracted to them. Just want my face in a pillow just letting them use my ass as a cum dump. Any thoughts? I’ve talked to men to get a gauge unanimously. It would not be hard to make this happen im
Pretty lol. I’m just nervous and simply. It attracted to them besides the thing I want in me
I have thought about something like this before. I’m also not attracted to men but I have seen some trans that are kinda sexy. My ex-wife had a thing for my ass and talked me into letting her peg me.

Featured Threads

New Personals