Sub M Seeking Another Sub M for Fun with Mistress

Dommefodder

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2022
I am looking for a bisexual man in either Washington or Oregon who would become another sub for my domme.

She lives across the country. At first, it would be you and I on cam with her while she gives the two of us orders. Later it would entail you and I meeting up in person and getting on cam with her and doing what she says. Eventually, she has talked about coming for a visit.

She would like to see me with other men, and likely wants me to bottom, so you'll probably get to cum a lot! However, I think she'd also be willing to get the occasional choice in what you do.

In any case, if you are interested, please feel free to reach out!

Reactions: FrankieD11552

FrankieD11552

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2024
I am looking for a bisexual man in either Washington or Oregon who would become another sub for my domme.

She lives across the country. At first, it would be you and I on cam with her while she gives the two of us orders. Later it would entail you and I meeting up in person and getting on cam with her and doing what she says. Eventually, she has talked about coming for a visit.

She would like to see me with other men, and likely wants me to bottom, so you'll probably get to cum a lot! However, I think she'd also be willing to get the occasional choice in what you do.

In any case, if you are interested, please feel free to reach out!
Hi

Featured Threads

New Personals