Submissive Male wishes to be trained and owned by A MISTRESS.

Atul666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2018
India
Greetings to all the Supreme Dommes and my fellow subs

This is atul 27 years old male, submissive in nature from India. I have been a submissive from the very beginning of my post puberty life, from not being able to understand what I really am or what submission is my journey has been quite memorable. I'm still learning on how to improvise myself and learn a lot from this gigantic field of relationship. For me submission is a way of life, it has helped me to understand the fundamentals of life that makes you a social animal. It has taught me everything that one needs to learn for instance patience, dedication, sincerity, zeal, acceptance, denial, loyalty, trust which in a lot of ways have helped me to understand things clearly.

As everyone I have my limits and my affinities . I love being humiliated both physically and verbally but unfortunately I'm not brave enough to think about being humiliated in public . I'm highly motivated and feel vibrant when I'm being pegged and feel honored when I'm showered by the piss of the Supreme Lady.
I'm optimistic about being tied up with ropes and especially when my body movements are restricted.
I love serving the Mistress by assisting her in the daily chores.
I'm highly intrigued by the thought of wax play, body worship, pet play, cbt.
I have very unusual limits that being
Masturbating in public or in private, cum eating, scat, and needle or knife play that could leave scars.

My kik is atul666.

Featured Threads

New Personals