Sure fire way to attract a sub

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So as a service to the Doms of the board I have been scouring the posts and come up with a sure fire way to advertise for a sub, feel free to use these as templates for your own ads!

Hey slut/whore/pig/dog your mine now so bow down and submit to your new Master! I require total 24/7 attention with constant skype video feed from every room in your house. Yu must have at least 2 hot friends to do lezzo shows for me and send me $100 a week for the privalidg of havin me as you master. Send a pic showing your face, ass, tits and cunt with my name tattood on your forehead. Do it now!!!

Actually that's way too long so instead go with;

whore! kik me @ Master_Baits NOW!!!

Yeah go with that, you're on a winner...

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
So as a service to the Doms of the board I have been scouring the posts and come up with a sure fire way to advertise for a sub, feel free to use these as templates for your own ads!

Hey slut/whore/pig/dog your mine now so bow down and submit to your new Master! I require total 24/7 attention with constant skype video feed from every room in your house. Yu must have at least 2 hot friends to do lezzo shows for me and send me $100 a week for the privalidg of havin me as you master. Send a pic showing your face, ass, tits and cunt with my name tattood on your forehead. Do it now!!!

Actually that's way too long so instead go with;

whore! kik me @ Master_Baits NOW!!!

Yeah go with that, you're on a winner...

Haha how I only wish you were exaggerating. Or that it's not a surprise when it doesn't go over well.

Last edited:

New Personals