Tasks for worthless cumrag

Punishmeplease

<:: Verified ::> [Kinky Slut]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2018
I need tasks to keep myself busy and to feel used. Give me different punishments ideas for my cunt and I will try my best to do them and report back to you with all the details!

Reactions: matt.desire

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Add pegs to cunt lips and tape the pegs to your legs.
See how many rubber bands can you get on your tits.

caffeinecolin

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2019
Attach 4 clothespins to each pussy lip and another to your clit.
Spend 2 minutes jumping around and doing your best to shake them off.
When the 2 minutes are up, slap you ass and each tit with the back of a hairbrush one time for each clothespin that fell off. Then beat the rest of the clothespins on your pussy.
When you're done, you can cum but you have to use the handle of the brush.

Have fun,
-Colin.

Pawan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2018
How about applying super glue to your pussy and there is way only for pee. Rest all is sealed by super glue?

Reactions: Punishmeplease

matt.desire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2019
Cut a chilli pepper in half down the middle. Next collect some ice cubes in a bowl.

While your cunt is clipped open like you were ordered above ^ rub the chilli slowly and firmly up and down your pussylips, into your hole, and finally around your clit.

At the same time, slip ice cubes one at a time into your ass hole until you're full up.

When your ass is bursting with ice, and your dirty cunt is on fire - then you can start fingering yourself. When you cum you can push the ice cubes out.

Reactions: Punishmeplease

Punishmeplease

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2018
Attach 4 clothespins to each pussy lip and another to your clit.
Spend 2 minutes jumping around and doing your best to shake them off.
When the 2 minutes are up, slap you ass and each tit with the back of a hairbrush one time for each clothespin that fell off. Then beat the rest of the clothespins on your pussy.
When you're done, you can cum but you have to use the handle of the brush.

Have fun,
-Colin.
Thank you sir. I did the task. This slaves cunt was hurting a lot Because my big clamp was hanging on to my pussy lips by the very little skin and would not fall off. I enjoyed he task sir. Please give me more punishments sir

Punishmeplease

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2018
How about stretching that cunt push in as many pencils as you can or other writing materials. And then each day add one or two stretching it up till it has a lovely gape. When done I have a next step for you. The gape should last some time.
I have done this one before

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
What is enema sir

Look it up on the online sex tubes to get an more polished idea, but enemas are basically when you get naked, insert a huge syringe up your ass, and empty saline solutions into it.

How huge? 500 ml each, and maybe 2, 3, or maybe 4 syringe loads all into your ass. Now, those syringes are normally loaded with neural salline solutions, not with shower gel as requested by Munks. There are specific sets in sex toy stores to do enemas. Get one of those.

With that liquid into your shit tubes, you must insert a butt plug into your ass and hold it for as long as possible.

Since you obviously have not started it with enemas, let's start easy.

First, get a shower. At least 15 minutes. Keep it as cold as possible.

Insert a 500ml enema into your ass (to begin with). Dress into the following clothes:
  • Bring yourself to an edge. no orgasms.
  • Put a binding metallic clip on your clit.
  • A loose fitting nini skirt, it must be wide enough on the lower edge so that it is loose enough to blow up clompletely exposing your cunt and ass fully with the wind.
  • A strapless top, that fully exposes your tummy and lower back.
  • 15 cm stilettos.
  • Lipstick, nail polish for both your fingers and toes that are the exact same color.
  • Any jewelry that you normally use.
  • Nothing else at all.
Get out of your house go to the store to do your groceries for the following week. Get a full set. When you come back, get naked once more, do a 15 minute corner time kneeling on top of about 2 tablespoons of sugar and while keeping your legs, butt, your back, and your head on a straight line in your room. Finally, remove your enema in your bathroom.

Remember, always be sure that the clip and the butt plug don't fall on you. If the binding clip falls, take a new one, clean it up with alcohol, and then replace it. Can you imagine having to fix it while standing in the line?

If your butt plug falls, well, the shame of shitting yourself wherever you are and while wearing a loose skirt with no panties will be enough deterrent...

This is almost what I mean, expect that the top should be strapless.

Women-Sexy-Fashion-Halter-Strapless-Crop-Top-And-High-Waist-Skirt-Lace-Up-Hollow-Out-Bandage.png

Last edited:
Reactions: matt.desire

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I guess the picture and the description did not describe the same clothing. O well, you can wear either. Just add in your albums a picture of the clothing that you chose.

Featured Threads

New Personals