Teased, edged and denied for the first time.

anikiapostolis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 1, 2022
Hello everyone,
This was my first experience with my Domme that happened yesterday.
In the afternoon I was chilling in my car drinking my coffee by the sea. After a while she told me to put on my toy (Lovense Diamo), and take a walk while she teased me. The way I had my toy the vibration got me hard but didn't get close to the edge. It just kept me hard, it felt so good but was so frustrating not being able to get to the edge. I sat on a bench for a bit more and then got in the car because i was cold, still while she was teasing me. So time passed but I wasn't able to get to the edge, it just kept me hard. I got hungry so we took a break, ate something and got to bed.
Some time passed and then she took control of the toy again. Started teasing and told me I could rub my dick with only one finger while she got a shower, so she just left me there, getting teased and rubbing. This got me closer to the edge but still not that much or as much I wanted. Still frustrated. When she got back I asked her if I could place the toy in way it touched the head. She said yes but also ordered me to get a belt and tickle the sides of my body with it. She left getting teased while she was eating. This got me so fucking close to the edge and almost pushed me over. I was leaking so much precum... I wanted to cum so bad and begged but the toy lost connection so I had to wait for her to get back... So frustrating. She got back and ordered to slap my dick with the belt 10 times. That woke me up for sure. It stinged. Then I was told to pull nipples, get my tongue out and move my hips up down so it seemed like I was fucking someone but instead I was humping the air. So stimulating, I was in the edge getting closer and closer, leaking, but also so frustrating. This continued for a while with me begging and then we stopped. Told me to slap my dick 10 times and the teasing session was over.
To my surprise though, my Domme made me keep the vibrator on me and told me to go to sleep. Right before I slept tho she turned it on again and ask me to log in to Discord. There it was a group chat with her, me and an old sub of hers. We chatted, told me some things about her, and I told him some stuff about me and this day. It was so hot, I was still getting teased. The conversation was small but really fun. It got late, so we stopped, stayed denied and went to sleep, after so many hours without cumming...
Ugghh I still feel frustrated.
Good morning.

Featured Threads

New Personals