Tell me what pics to post

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Being on display is suddenly a HUGE turn on, so... You tell me what you want to see and I will post pics. I might do face... It depends, the hornier I am the more likely I am to post face pics :D

Anything in my limits is good, and feel free to copy some of them to your own albums so i cant delete them ;) 22/m/uk

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
My legs are hot and my limits say nothing hot up my rear love tunnel ;)

As a belated PS: Nothing impossible, nor nonsensical.

masterdj

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2012
take a pic of yourself trying to get your own cock into your asshole

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Unless you set the chair leg on fire, it will be cold. As far as being "impossible or nonsensical", lowering your asshole down on a chair leg is easy and simple!

Could it be that you won't post a single picture? Instead you will make an excuse about "limits" which you'll probably modify whenever something "different" is suggested?

masterdj

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2012
get down on all fours, so that u can see your dick, balls and asshole. write a sign that says "property of kinktalk.com" with an arrow pointing toward your dick/ass. hold that sign up and take a pic.

hope that made sense

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Unless you set the chair leg on fire, it will be cold. As far as being "impossible or nonsensical", lowering your asshole down on a chair leg is easy and simple!

Could it be that you won't post a single picture? Instead you will make an excuse about "limits" which you'll probably modify whenever something "different" is suggested?

Ah now technically your original post asked me to sit on a chair with a leg up my ass due to the incorrect use of grammar, hence: impossibru ([sic] before you start). What you actually want me to do is somehow flip a chair upside down, presumably standing it on the back "plate" which again, is not possible in of itself. So assuming I stand the chair on some other item of furniture you then want me to lower myself on to one of the legs, assuming I somehow manage to perch myself atop two further pieces of furniture, one for each leg thus maintaining balance, I am then faced with the unenviable prospect of having a flat ended, burred, rough and dirty object inserting itself where my body is least capable of accepting it. This is disregarding the rather high chance of me slipping or loosing balance resulting in my entire body weight pushing the chair leg into my intestines and therefore potentially causing life threatening, or at the very least embarrassing, injuries.

If you don't mind good sir I shall refrain from listening to your posts in the future. Good day!

*Any grammatical or indeed spelling errors are fully intentional.

MasterDJ I will do the second of your tasks, probably tonight. I'm not sure the first is possible to picture due to the size of my cock but I will see if it's possible :)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Ah now technically your original post asked me to sit on a chair with a leg up my ass due to the incorrect use of grammar, hence: impossibru ([sic] before you start). What you actually want me to do is somehow flip a chair upside down, presumably standing it on the back "plate" which again, is not possible in of itself. So assuming I stand the chair on some other item of furniture you then want me to lower myself on to one of the legs, assuming I somehow manage to perch myself atop two further pieces of furniture, one for each leg thus maintaining balance, I am then faced with the unenviable prospect of having a flat ended, burred, rough and dirty object inserting itself where my body is least capable of accepting it. This is disregarding the rather high chance of me slipping or loosing balance resulting in my entire body weight pushing the chair leg into my intestines and therefore potentially causing life threatening, or at the very least embarrassing, injuries.

When I made a simple suggestion to complete a routine task, I made the mistake of assuming the person who was asking for pics to post had an IQ greater than a single digit!

My original post:

Take a picture of you sitting on a chair ... leg up your asshole!

When you misread this, you must have assumed I meant to stick your own leg up your asshole because it commonly done by everyone on the planet. Was it the "3 dots" that confused your kindergarten mind? Did you forget the picture request?

If you tip a chair over, how does it land on the floor? Seat down, legs up? If you put your asshole on one of the leg tips (without driving the full length up your intestinal cavity) and then took a picture of that, wouldn't that be the logical intent of what I suggested? I believe any NORMAL person would know that is what I requested!!!

masterdj

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2012
well i, for one, am very much looking forward to the pics, and appreciate your willingness to attempt my dares shadowx :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Memories for Life and shadowx please keep it civil.
I'm giving you both a warning here about insulting other members. If you can't keep it calm this thread will be canned.

Also people please read the limits before posting stuff, trying to get his own cock into his arse is rather likely to come under the no anal limit don't you think?

masterdj

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2012
Also people please read the limits before posting stuff, trying to get his own cock into his arse is rather likely to come under the no anal limit don't you think?

i dont think theres a no anal limit. theres a no hot anal.

but my apologies if i misread them

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I don't recall insulting anyone but since I have a warning fir it I could in theory 'get one free but I digress. the use of the term 'normal' on a forum devoted to perversion also amuses me. anyhoo....

I'm.feeling very horny so pics tonight methinks. anal is an unlisted soft limit, I reserve the right to refuse it if I want to ;) I will see what I can do ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals