The answer to my prayers

Wordsmiff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 18, 2014
THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS

I am not a religious person so, when I was asked to go to Church by some friends I was visiting in another town, I was not overly excited by the prospect. However, I didn’t want to disappoint them so I agreed to attend the next Sunday morning.

I arrived late, just as it was beginning, and I couldn’t sit with my friends, so I took one of the few remaining seats at the back.

Just as I was resigning myself to listening to a boring sermon and singing tuneless hymns, a young woman arrived and sat in the seat next to me.

Her delicate, floral scent was intriguing and the little I Could see of her out of the corner of my eye was tantalising. Her legs were crossed and her knee was just covered by her green skirt. The slim contours of her shapely calf were accentuated by the diaphanous sheen of a silk stocking and I could just see the pointed toe of a patent leather court shoe.

When the announcements finally droned to a conclusion, I turned to introduce myself. My initial impression had not been misleading. I felt my cock swelling in appreciation of the delectable feast of womanhood before my eyes.

Laura was a slim, petite redhead about twenty-five years old.

Her soft full lips smiled demurely at me but her green eyes sparkled mischievously in a gaze that was decidedly provocative. Her gleaming copper hair was held up, exposing the creamy skin at the nape of her neck. The bridge of her nose was sprinkled with a smattering of freckles which looked like someone had flicked a paintbrush at her. Her large lustrous eyes were framed by a pair of round, gold-rimmed spectacles. She was wearing a white silk blouse and her neck was adorned by a silver chain and cross.

I did not attempt to conceal my admiration as I smiled and gazed back at her. Her eyes widened and a rosy blush tinged her ivory cheeks as I began to chatter and blabber like an idiot.

“I thought it was a beautiful morning when I left the house but it’s turned out to be absolutely stunning.” I couldn’t believe I’d said that and I was relieved when the organ struck up.

As we stood up for the singing, I pretended not to notice her covert appraisal of my muscular frame and well-filled crotch.

She returned the courtesy during the second verse, allowing me a discreet evaluation of the contours of her hips and neat little arse, framed by her tight skirt, and the outline of her firm breasts against her blouse. I could see through the thin silk that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

It was the first time I’d experienced an erection whilst singing ‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’.

When we sat down for the interminable sermon, her skirt rode up a little higher, offering me a view of the sexiest knees I’d ever seen.

After the service, Laura shyly asked me if I’d like to go back to her place for lunch. I looked around for my friends but, when I saw they were chatting with the Reverend, I turned back to her and said “Yes, I’d love to.” I was looking forward to dessert.

It was a bright, sunny morning and Laura suggested we take a route through Castle Park. I dutifully admired the castle, which Laura assured me was Norman. It certainly looked old and crumbly enough.

When we got to the riverbank, the path ran out and Laura’s high heels sank instantly into the wet turf. She toppled backwards with a shriek and I, being a gentleman, caught her around her narrow waist as she fell.

I lifted her gently in my arms and carried her to a nearby bench before going back for her shoes, wiping the mud and soil off her four-inch stiletto heels.

She extended her long legs and I slipped her shoes back onto her small feet, running my fingers slowly up the back of her calves.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. I drew her to me and kissed her long and slowly, parting her soft lips with the tip of my tongue.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I’ve never done this before. Am I doing it right?”

Covering my astonishment, I replied that I would teach her. I gathered her up in my arms again and carried her over to the bridge over the weir where I set her down.

She giggled delightedly, reached up and drew my lips down to hers. She learned quickly and we were soon kissing passionately.

I started stroking her arse and she responded by grinding gently into my groin. This exhibition elicited cat-calls from some passing youths.

“I think you’d better take me home before you teach me any more,” she said, “Before we frighten the ducks.”

We walked the rest of the way arm in arm, the rhythmic contact of her swaying hip against my thigh keeping time with the tap of her steel-tipped heels.

When we got inside her house, she took my hand and led me to the kitchen. The sun was streaming in through the venetian blind and she pulled the pin out of her hair-slide. Her hair flowed in flaming, cascading waves over her shoulders, glowing with the lustre of burnished copper and glittering with fiery blonde highlights.

Laura put her arms around my waist and I undid the clasp of her silver chain and cross, hanging it on the mug rag.

“Don’t want the good Lord seeing do we?” I joked.

We started kissing again and, as our tongues intertwined, I massaged her breasts through her blouse. I could feel her nipples swelling erect through the thin silk and I started kissing her neck as I slowly undid the buttons.

Her breasts were round and firm, with a light dusting of freckles glowing rosy-pink against her stiff, peachy nipples.

She practically tore my shirt off as I licked her breasts all over, and one shirt button did indeed ping across the kitchen floor.

I started kissing and sucking at her rigid, quivering nipples and I slowly unzipped her tight skirt.

While she undid my jeans, I slipped my fingers inside her flimsy panties. She was already very moist and, the instant my fingers brushed her clitoris, she gasped with pleasure and staggered back against the table.

I pulled her panties down and started rubbing and stroking her clitoris while she freed my huge erection from my boxer shorts.

“Right, my beautiful little virgin,” I said, “I’m going to make a woman of you.”

She gazed, awestruck, at my rock-hard shaft, which was aching with desire for her.

She took it hesitantly in one of her small hands, her fingers just managing to encircle the shaft, eyeing it with both fascination and trepidation.

“You’ll never manage to get that inside me,” she said, innocently.

“Don’t worry,” I replied, with more confidence than I felt, “I’ll manage.”

Laura was very small, about five foot four in her high heels and I wondered if she would accommodate all of me.

I continued kissing her, using one hand to massage her breasts and nipples and the other to rub her clitoris, until her juices were running like a fountain. I lifted her around the waist and seated her on the edge of the table. I inserted my swollen knob into her wet pubic bush.

She put her arms around my shoulders and leaned forward, pressing down on my cock.

I jiggled her around, relaxing my hold around her waist, letting more of her weight bear down on the end of my shaft.

I felt her beginning to stretch and #i began to thrust gently until finally I took her virginity with an audible tearing sound.

She gasped “Oh my God,” as the musky odour of her love-spring mingled with the coppery tang of her virgin’s blood, and my penis penetrated her.

Her cunt was incredibly tight. On the first few thrusts, only about half of my six-inch erection went in.

I assured her that she could take it all; a woman’s cunt was designed to stretch. How else could a baby come out of it?

I continued to caress her breasts as I kissed her and fucked her against the table. As she relaxed, my shaft went in deeper with each stroke, thrusting aside the walls of her tunnel, although her cunt muscles continued to grip me like a vice.

“Oh yes, that’s good,” she moaned, “For God’s sake don’t stop.”

I had no intention of stopping.

I started fucking her harder, with long, slow, deep strokes, lubricated by her copious secretions. We got into a steady rhythm, her firm young body embracing my shaft eagerly as I thrust into her soaking cunt.

Laura was moaning in ecstasy, digging her nails into my shoulders.

I started caressing her pert little arse, gently lifting her off the table so I could lower her onto my shaft.

She wrapped her thighs around my waist and dug her stiletto heels into the backs of my legs, pulling me right up to the hilt.

“Oh, yes, fuck me harder,” she screamed, “Go on, do it to me.”

I fully intended to.

With each stroke, I pulled nearly all the way out of her and shafted her with the entire length, fucking her harder and harder until she erupted in a fireball of ecstasy, yelling with triumphant delight.

At this point, my semen welled up and blasted out of my cock with the force of lava erupting from a volcano.

Laura was in a state of rapture, groaning and quivering with waves of joy as I filled her up.

As our passion subsided, I continued to hold her tightly in my arms, soothing and caressing her, savouring the scent of her womanhood, with my penis still embedded in her.

When I pulled it out, her tight cunt gave a sucking sound, as though reluctant to release its captive. I knelt in front of her and started lapping at her cunt, her juices mingled with my own.

I licked her inner lips and her clitoris until she erupted in another orgasm, wailing with abandon and shuddering in pleasure.

I carried her up to the bathroom where we showered together, and then she changed into a little black dress which came down to her thighs, before putting the high heels and her silver cross chain back on.

The sight was too much for me to bear and, when she started parading around, I could stand it no longer.

I didn’t bother to undress her; I just fucked her as she was, on the lounge floor. Then, I turned her round onto her hands and knees and, with my hands on her hips, I entered her from behind in one long, smooth stroke, as the lacy hem of her dress brushed my shaft.

She thrust back into me, screaming her approval as we climaxed together.

After all that, I did finally get my lunch and afterwards, I took her upstairs for dessert.

We spent the whole afternoon making love in various positions before returning to church for the evening service.

I now make regular visits to that small town and I never even thanked my friends for persuading me to go to church.

THE END

Featured Threads

New Personals