The pier

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
She pulls the cups of the bikini top aside to reveal my tits, wedges the bottoms tightly between my labia, and all I can do is struggle and squirm helplessly in the ropes binding my wrists tightly to the support beam under the pier... She's kissing me passionately and she's groping me and teasing me and making me so, so horny... I'm barely aware that the tide is coming in until we're waist deep but she continues kissing me, stroking my body and massaging my tits until they're almost submerged... "You can make one request before I leave," she asks me. "But only one. So be sure it's one that I will grant."
I know that I should ask her to untie me... But would she? Likewise, her kisses, her hands, have made me desperate to cum... My tormented mind swims trying to decide.
"Kiss me a little more," I finally say and she smiles.
"Sure... Just for a little while longer," she says, trapping my nipple tightly between her fingers as she squeezes my breast and puts her lips once more to mine

992158414.jpg

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Now this is an interesting short read. Keep up the wonderful writings.

Reactions: MissKubo

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you, I hope you liked it 😊

Anybody can feel free to add to it if they like
Yes I did like it.

So this is a like a sommunity story telling of sorts then.

P.S.- Just had to ask, Curious and all, how did asking about that little game go about?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Yes I did like it.

So this is a like a sommunity story telling of sorts then.
Absolutely, I'd love to see what ideas and what direction another writer might have for the story

PS.- Just had to ask, Curious and all, how did asking about that little game go about?
I'm meeting up with Emily and Tom next weekend ahead of her birthday the middle of the following week so we'll discuss it before we go ☺️

Reactions: akechi106

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Soon the rising tide is teasing my chin. Her lips are locked on mine kissing me, her fingers twisting my nipple. Her legs wrap around my waist, trying to hold me still as the waves push and pull her against my body. I close my eyes.

The siren screams in my ear. My heart is pounding in my chest. My hands are free. I’m alone. I sit up. The bed is wet. A single set of footprints lead from and to the front door.

Featured Threads

New Personals