Thank you again Sir

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
Does anyone know how to do this? Tried doing the first two. First one works marvelously but could be visible due to halter type of tying. (I'd like to try wearing one at work but not get fired😂) Second one makes me anxious it would fall but i like that it feels like a tube. Thank you so much in advance

And Happy New Year everyone 💕

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: The king

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
Just wanted to share how i can tightly tie myself up without loosening the first loop. Hehehe tl

Went to my job orientation wearing this. Ngl felt really excited😅 Sadly i had to take it off after 45 minutes cause it feels stuffy. I'll try wearing it longer and tighter next time IMG_20240105_213927.jpgIMG_20240105_213959.jpg

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Does anyone know how to do this? Tried doing the first two. First one works marvelously but could be visible due to halter type of tying. (I'd like to try wearing one at work but not get fired😂) Second one makes me anxious it would fall but i like that it feels like a tube. Thank you so much in advance

And Happy New Year everyone 💕
If you know the basics of rope, then it can be easily done. It's really really tough to explain in words. I do know how it to do it tho. This is a basic rope bra harness with two belt pieces, a simplified gote. You can so the same without the belt piece as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Penelopeness23

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
Thank you for this, this is definitely something we will be trying in the near future. My wife says she wants me to take control and has hinted towards wishing to be tied up but is also very claustrophobic so I`d think this would be a good entry level thing as it`s not tying her down to anything.
You may even want to look at quick release straps for when she feels ready to try more

TheseDarkDelights

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 30, 2024
I have to say your tits look fantastic tied and bound! Did you get to try the suggestions and advice given, Penelope?

Featured Threads

New Personals