Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
I shoud troll it just to make it more interesting. :mad:

Every message is exactly the same, and I don't even get why non-single folks are posting here. Vanity issues clearly or you're just looking to cheat.

Furthermore, I don't get why submissive women are on here. Just find a guy and date him, and there ya go - Enjoy your fetish. We live in a world of BDSM where the guy is the Dom and the woman is submissive. Why the hell are you posting on a dead board like this filled with faceless perverts who are probably all fat old ex-convicts that did time for a sexually related crime?Although it really wouldn't surprise me however if half the women on here are really guys themselves.

Finally, your "social rules" are nonsense. Even on a social network that promotes "kinky perverted freaks", you are all still just sheeple in chains and leather. This is all media's version of BDSM.

Rot in Hell you cliche, idiot-box watching, top ten radio listening, manufacturing machines. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenbear

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Getting rejected just like in real life? Do you throw these tantrums when you creepily bow before a woman and she is horrified?

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
If you don't like the website, then leave. Nothing is stopping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals