Trampoline+Boobs

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
I was jumping on my trampoline earlier with my little brother, and I noticed that my tits were kind of sore and I realized that while jumping, they must have been bouncing every where. Would anyone be interested in a video of me jumping? I think it would be pretty humiliating to have to upload a video of my big udders bouncing about. Should I?

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Yes. If I was your mistress I'd make you do so much more

nicodemenios

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2015
Yes

You should most diffidently post that video or send it to me
my kik is nicodemenios

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I think you should, from my dominant perspective it would be very entertaining to watch and laugh at those bouncing udders

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
I uploaded the video to my XHamster account, but it says it'll probably take a day or two to upload. Can't wait to share with you guys!

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
Do you have any other videos on your xhamster account

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Awesome set of pics there, how about one similar to this http://xhamster.com/photos/view/5079111-86839261.html#content but with no panties, legs wide apart so we see those huge udders dangling down too?

Also some ideas for more short videos:
Wearing that tight striped top in the photos, lift it up from the waist higher and higher until the those tits fall out.
On hands and knees on the floor with them dangling, swing 'em from side to side.

Madmax

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 3, 2015
Any News

Any update on the video? I'm dying to see those huge utters bouncing around all over the place :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You may have missed them, she had a few vids up on her xhamster profile but seems to have removed them now. I know she wasn't happy with the quality.

Featured Threads

New Personals