trans furry looking for mistress

FloraMCaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Jun 2, 2015
*kneels softly on hir hindpaws*
M-me ray Meet Mistresses of the Internet. .. my name until given a new one is Flora Eclair MagicCaster. .. This is my online persona or rather. . Fursona that I choose to portray myself as. I am a 28 year old transexual furry who online rps as a hermaphrodite pink rabbit/goo hybrid I am a furry (anthropomorphic creature) and will not change that ((one of my few hard limits)) I am searching for a mistress to roleplay with and (maybe) exchange pictures with and (maybe) engage in other naughty activities with. I would also most definitely like to do online gaming with them. My only real requirement is that they be female irl and be willing to voice and/webcam verify. I also require they actively use Skype. Just to make this clear I have no job and will likely not be getting one anytime soon so if you plan to try to get money out of me I'm afraid you will be disappointed. For a list of my kinks please see. .. https://www.f-list.net/c/flora magiccaster/ there is also a description of my fursona there. ... if you have read this far and are still interested please feel free to contact me via kik at username VioletBunneh (display name should be Flora Eclair MagicCaster or something similar) and/or (preferably) Skype at Skype name hakimbafirehawk (display name should be Flora Magiccaster or something similar) one last note I am Wiccan and will not be converting to anything else ((may sound silly to put that but people from other sites have contacted me and tried) ... Thank you for taking the time to read this have a wonderful morning/afternoon/ evening and Blessed Be

Featured Threads

New Personals