trash fetish

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
any woman or couple from europe that would love to throw me away in the trash bag?
I have a fetish for trash bags and feeling like trash somebody that will treat me like trash and possibly even go so far as to dispose of me in the trash truck

Last edited:

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
When I read messages like this I automatically picture the situation. Is this the sort of situation you vision? I see a canvas lined black plastic bag. You are inside with scraps of paper, coffee grounds, fruit pealings, soup cans, and such. A snorkel is provided so you can get fresh are. Otherwise you are sealed inside. You are placed on a trash heap somewhere. How you get there is a mystery. Perhaps a ditch beside a little used country road would be better. For safety, you will have a can of compressed air and a sharp knife. You should always have some listening on a cell phone nearby to keep you from falling asleep. You won't know if you are in trouble if you are asleep.

How long do you feel being in the bag is appropriate?

Happy Trails

Reactions: Johnnysub0

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
When I read messages like this I automatically picture the situation. Is this the sort of situation you vision? I see a canvas lined black plastic bag. You are inside with scraps of paper, coffee grounds, fruit pealings, soup cans, and such. A snorkel is provided so you can get fresh are. Otherwise you are sealed inside. You are placed on a trash heap somewhere. How you get there is a mystery. Perhaps a ditch beside a little used country road would be better. For safety, you will have a can of compressed air and a sharp knife. You should always have some listening on a cell phone nearby to keep you from falling asleep. You won't know if you are in trouble if you are asleep.

Happy Trails
Hours, or even days, road side is not that exsiting, maybe thrown in the dumpster or trash can would be better?

Johnnysub0

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2024

Happy Trails
I have a goddess that can help you with that
Text her on telegram: goddesspatience
Facebook: naty blessing

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Hours, or even days, road side is not that exsiting, maybe thrown in the dumpster or trash can would be better?
I think a shared dumpster would be dangerous. There is no telling what will be dumped on top of you. A large trash can in a back yard would be safer.

If for days I suppose you would eat what is there in the bag with you. This would lead to an accumulation of your bodily wastes. That's a danger.

How do you feel about sharing the bag with roaches, flies, and maggots.

Reactions: Johnnysub0

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
I think a shared dumpster would be dangerous. There is no telling what will be dumped on top of you. A large trash can in a back yard would be safer.

If for days I suppose you would eat what is there in the bag with you. This would lead to an accumulation of your bodily wastes. That's a danger.

How do you feel about sharing the bag with roaches, flies, and maggots.
Thats all okay, i will eat some food leftovers what been thrown in with me, roaches, flies and maggots are okay, garbage doesnt have a vote, shared dumpster is most awesome i have been in one already

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Thats all okay, i will eat some food leftovers what been thrown in with me, roaches, flies and maggots are okay, garbage doesnt have a vote, shared dumpster is most awesome i have been in one already
Take care. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: arvo

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
Take care. Thanks for sharing.
Your Welcome, it was store garbage container, and i have been in a stationary garbage compactor as well one full day, it was big store garbage compactor at city center

Featured Threads

New Personals