Types of impact play tools and which ones you like best

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Hi all,

I (27M) and my Partner (27F) do impact play occasionally. She uses a silicone flogger on me. It has quite a "thud" and also stings alot.

Recently, we've been looking around, seeing things like crops, slappers, paddles and such. Whips are alittle intense for us.

What type of equipment do you guys like, and what do you recommend we get?

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
My Mistress and Daddy like to use large oval paddles for otk. Also just standard belts and one particular strap that we bought at a saddle shop.
Personally, I love it when I'm being spanked really hard with a section of one of those orange extension cords like the ones you find at a construction site. The sting is literally like fire, and huge red welts develop instantly! I can never stay still because it hurt s so bad. Daddy follows me across the room and spanks me full force as I'm moving away, which causes neither of us to know where the cord will land. It could be anywhere on my bottom, the backs of my legs, or the front......I just know that when I get an extension cord spanking, that I can go the rest of the day knowing I really got a spanking that day!

Reactions: pop impossible

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
wow. I can tell that you're really into some very intense spanking (by my standards). An extension cord wire is.. wow. If it is the thick kind of extension cord, omg. I can imagine how fast and badly it would welt. I read recently regarding areas of the body that are not supposed to get spanked: like the kidney area, neck or your head/face. Sounds fun but please be safe with your Mistress and Daddy. I think you would enjoy a whip haha.

Thanks for the advice though. We're deciding between a long rectangular wooden paddle, or an oval paddle now.

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Thank you for your reply!
Yes, definitely aware of the areas we are to avoid. That's the main reason, I wear a top and am only naked from the waist down . I only get spanked where I'm naked.
Also, we have a nice large oval paddle that is short which allows for nice marks and bruising when I'm getting a spanking with it otk.

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
I have only been mildly spanked myself though I have given out spankings many a time. I have only used hands, a hemp rope belt [stings a lot but doesn't mark much] and a ''shoe horn'' - a long wooden one. That can sting a lot but lacks the benefit of a long swing. Leads to a lot of red color on skin. The last works beautifully on a pussy though. It can be used with precision due to the narrow size but can't damage unless you try and hit really very hard.

Featured Threads

New Personals