U.K. & Ireland

myeverywhim

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2008
23 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive male

Hi I am a 23 year old bi lad and want to have a young, fit lad to be my personal slave. I will punish, humiliate and degrade you for my pleasure. I might even pimp your ass out to make me some money. If you are a good boy and beg me enough I might let you suck my cock and on special occasions I might even fuck your cute ass. I will dress you up in whatever I want- nappys, chastity belt(you must buy yourself), girls clothes. If this sounds like the kind of thing you want email me back with a picture of yourself(face optional). Also if you want to be my online bitch send me some humiliating pictures of yourself (in nappys, girls clothes and with cum all over your chest) so i can blackmail you into doing what I want. I am looking for someone who will completely submit to me. The younger the better. I want a boy that is willing to me man's best friend.This is not a purely sexual position.

Your first order is to make a packed lunch-jam sandwiches, bannana, whipped cream and a cherry. Take a pair of girls undies, a spare pair of jeans and a towel(optional:-take camera/video camera to fil/take pics send me a copy) to a empty field/wood. Strip off, put your dick in the jam sandwich wank off in it. EAT the jam and cum sandwich.Put on the girls undies and fill them with whipped cream. Chop up the bananna and add that to your panties and put the cherry on top. EAT the cream, bananna and cherry from your panties. After you have done that take the bannana skin and wank in it. And if you have done all this, I will allow you to rub yourself off and put on the spare pair of jeans for your walk home.
Hope to see you soon bitch.

• Kinks:
Will try anything once

• Experience:
I am quite new to this but have had experience.

• Limits:
We will find them together

Featured Threads

New Personals