Very Very New

Angelicarem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2021
Hi I think I am a Sub I am still a Virgin though and I really need someone who knows what they are doing and can help me in my discovery. I WANNA LOSE MY V CARD. but maybe to the right person.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
64% Masochist
62% Submissive
59% Experimentalist
57% Rope bunny
56% Degradee
48% Brat
45% Vanilla
44% Pet
33% Primal (Prey)
24% Voyeur

Last edited:
Reactions: Ma'am Jessica

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
As you are new, I would say here are something you can do.

This is always a good way to figure out what you like initially and what you might be into.

And then you can google those kinks to see what they mean and if they would interest you or not. Read more and do less helps initially.

Then you can read about the post as well as ask questions but usually kinky 101 is well written online so do that.

Then if you want to loose your v card you probably better find some you can trust and know irl.

Angelicarem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2021
Don't do this until you know for sure and you know what you are doing and getting in to, this is far from vanilla dating
i know haha I have done some research and I have definitely seen things that make me wanna get into it

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Hi I think I am a Sub I am still a Virgin though and I really need someone who knows what they are doing and can help me in my discovery. I WANNA LOSE MY V CARD. but maybe to the right person.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
64% Masochist
62% Submissive
59% Experimentalist
57% Rope bunny
56% Degradee
48% Brat
45% Vanilla
44% Pet
33% Primal (Prey)
24% Voyeur
I have trained several sub/slaves online in humiliation, punishment, forced exposure, long term (overnight) bondage and other forms of submission. I have worked with quite a few newbies and novices. If you are interested in serving online to learn the ropes, contact me here.

Reactions: wh0re2015 and Raouf

Featured Threads

New Personals