Wednesday promised punishment

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hi everyone, It's Wednesday. My marks from Sunday's beating are still very present, and it isn't had to tell that this girl got her bottom beaten recently! The soreness is all but gone, though the marks are still there.

Nevtheless, it's Wednesday, and I've been told to drop everything after work and report for my weekly maintenance spanking. It's anything but a "spanking" but I like the sound of the word spanking over beating/whipping, etc. My daddy calls it a whipping. So does Mistress, but I call it a "spanking" because it sounds more feminine, sweet and girly to get a "spanking" instead of a "whipping" or a "beating." I can't remember the last time I got a regular over the knee hand spanking!

I never know what to actually expect, but my maintenance spankings are always the same as a punishment spanking. They're always on my bare bottom, full force blows from the very start, always very hard, and very fast , repetitive spanks with punishment implements ranging from a tawse, paddle, leather strap or an extension cord.

Fact: I'm not supposed to "enjoy" them, but receiving them makes me feel loved, appreciated, pretty, and wanted! So I do look forward to them.

I get off work at 2:00 o'clock. I'll clean the house, and the go to my couple's room and wait for what has been promised.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals