What’s a kink you have but haven’t tried yet?

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Choking and pegging. Also kinda wanna try going outdoors wearing the femboy stuff but lack of courage is overwhelming the desire for humiliation

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Choking and pegging. Also kinda wanna try going outdoors wearing the femboy stuff but lack of courage is overwhelming the desire for humiliation
Start out small. Go outside at 1 am run to your mailbox then go a little earlier and earlier each time build up your courage. And star with a robe over it then next time open the robe up the go without robe.

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Start out small. Go outside at 1 am run to your mailbox then go a little earlier and earlier each time build up your courage. And star with a robe over it then next time open the robe up the go without robe.
Good advice. My ex-wife liked that stuff so I did a little of it for her. She loved it

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
Two rope bunny females, at the same time, with an SM focus.

Details after that are basically open to discussion.

Might be a bucket list item, lol.

Last edited:

Nick94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2022
• Footjob
• Breath Control By Mistress Hands
• Chastity

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
I want to experience the sub part like turn into sissy sex doll edge latex sleepsack forced edge chastity pegging and milking simultaneously either machine Or bisexual or transgender female or strapon with humiliation and tied with chain and rope completely immobilised and then Mumification with in the box or cocoon like for 24hours Or more

Last edited:

Small one

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2023
I have done most things I crave. 3 sums MFM, MMF, And MMM loved them all. Have been pegged, rimmed both sexes, ate lots of cream pies, and have been in a chastity cage for 2 years. Have pissed in my own mouth but would like another guy to do it to me. Have a cage on and a plug in me now.

Featured Threads

New Personals